Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (27 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
defending a 1-1 against a 10 man shitty milan side... great coaching
ah and can someone plz tell him he ahs 3 subs...
and who ever said he should wait with his 3rd sub because we got players with 1 yellow away from suspention ....

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Of all the horrific coaching we've seen from this mental dwarf, not bringing Giovinco for a barely able to walk Iaquinta when Milan are 10 men and have Maldini and Senderos (!!!!!) out there takes the cake. I'm so steamy right now, fuck off Ranieri.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Shameful stuff by our side in the last ten minutes, frankly embarrassing. The players obviously went for the draw even with a man up, but it's because we don't have the confidence or wherewithall to take risks going forward, thanks to the incompetence of Ranieri and his dumbass management of the team. Don't play your best attacking players, you don't receive the results you want and end up looking pathetic.

Brings back nightmares from a match in 2003.

I'm fucking sick of this shit.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Going for a draw? When we can be closer to 2nd spot and meaning more $$$ in our pocket? FFS!!! We were one man up and no freakin' Giovinco to counter? BRILLIANT! :rolleyes:

Sep 2, 2004
This is not Juve, I dont think I ever in my 13 years of supporting this club being happy with a tie result and up by one player. Not to mention we're playing against the direct competitor for the 2nd place. The ending was pathetic. We played as if we're Leece coming to San Siro expecting a defeat.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That was scandalous from our players in the end. Such a shame.
It was indeed, but our players had no legs in the end to run and do something. In the last 10 minutes we physically couldn't do it.
That's the only reason why i don't blame them for not pushing harder. If the match lasted 10 more minutes, at least 2 of our player would have dropped dead on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)