Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (17 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Milan: Kalac; Flamini, Maldini, Favalli, Zambrotta; Beckham, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf; Kaka, Inzaghi.

Juventus: Buffon; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Camoranesi, Poulsen, Zanetti, Marchionni; Iaquinta, Amauri

worst juve and milan squads I have seen in a while.

PS Did giovinco kill ranieri's dad or something ? Why is he never playing

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
DP will get his 600th game at home, so no big deal about it, also its not big deal re Gio cos of extra problems in defense..
Didn't Gio said alone, that he hasn't got stamina to go and to defend?

I m not trying to defend CR really, but im sure he is right, as much im sure that we all know, including him that with today's (bad) result he is goner.

Why would he will field extra stupid formation? And don't tell me cos is is retarded or something silly

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The only way we could beat Milan is to play wise defensively and then to try our chances on counters or set pieces. We can't risk playing both De Ceglie and Giovinoc in this match. The only thing I'm not able to figure out is dropping Ale. We need his ability in freekicks.
I wouldn't want to see this but it's going to happen.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not when you need a win it isen't.
Nah, draw is fine here. Having better h2h than Fiorentina makes the draw and keeping the distance between us and Fiorentina at more than 2pts acceptable.

The idiots screwed everything up against Lecce.
Here is another one for that :wallbang:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
DP will get his 600th game at home, so no big deal about it, also its not big deal re Gio cos of extra problems in defense..
Didn't Gio said alone, that he hasn't got stamina to go and to defend?

I m not trying to defend CR really, but im sure he is right, as much im sure that we all know, including him that with today's (bad) result he is goner.

Why would he will field extra stupid formation? And don't tell me cos is is retarded or something silly
My friend, please, I beg you, stop defending Ranieri's retarded decisions please.

1- There's no better game other than Milan's game for Ale to his 600. Motivation it's called.

2- Messi can't defend, C. Ronaldo can't defend, Viduka's cousin can't defend but they're all doing well. Give the boy a chance since Nedved is out. Put him, we are alot faster than those fags, much more faster. Not playing him is beyond retardation.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A draw in Milan isn't terrible. But we lacked the killer instinct a man up to go for more. That was very much disappointing, however...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
the players just dont want to win it anymore ... they are so slow ... a brought on del piero does not even run forward anymore to receive the ball ... really sad ...

oh and did i mention we better search for a replacement for camoranesi ? he is not a winger, but acts like one ... just stops playing after he lost the ball and leaves his side exposed

play for a tie

great mindset instilled by our great coach
stop this crap ! how can ranieri tell them to stop attacking, when he brings on alex for amauri ? did he take off a striker for another more defensive player ? no !

it's the players that did not want to run anymore and not ranieri who was at fault for this

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We were dead at the end. We couldn't push even if we wanted to.
Overall i'm satisfied, but we could have easily won the match. We could've easily lost it too because the ref fucked Milan big time when he didn't give a clear penalty on Pato.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)