Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (17 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
well, i believe he knows more than any of us: why and who..

So whoever he will field, it will be for win, not for beauty contest, not for directors or fans..

It's the last show, and win is everything here
I thought he had ALWAYS been supposed to field the right players in order to win :howler:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's never good news when Del Piero doesn't play against Milan.
Milan defenders have their knees shaking just by seeing Ale and he almost always gives great matches when he plays vs Milan.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Alright I will force myself to understand Ranieri's decision for dropping Ale, but I can't force myself and understand why Giovinco isn't playing man? Isn't he Nedved replacement ACCORDING to Ranieri? Then why not play him FFS?!!!!
Because he never rated him in the first place.

People were saying at the beginning of the season that Gio will get he's chance with time and probably will be a starter by the end of the season but i've said all along that once ranieri doesn't like a player he would never ever give him a chance. "Aimar" is another guy that ranieri kept him in the bench even though he was valencia's best player back then....

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
@ Red: The team looks fine with Marchionni on the left? Are you kiddinh me? Marchionni is shit on the right, so what kind of performance can we expecti from him on the left? He doesn't need to play 4-4-2 if he is so concerned about Gio's defensive abilities. He could have gone with a different approach.
Alright I will force myself to understand Ranieri's decision for dropping Ale, but I can't force myself and understand why Giovinco isn't playing man? Isn't he Nedved replacement ACCORDING to Ranieri? Then why not play him FFS?!!!!
The reason Giovinco isn't playing is likely to be De Ceglie.

He will need help beause of his defensive weaknesses and Marchionni can do that better than Giovinco.

I expect Marchionni to do nothing as an attacking force, but I support Ranieri's decision to start him in this instance.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Kalac;
Flamini, Maldini, Favalli, Zambrotta;
Beckham, Pirlo, Ambrosini;
Seedorf; Kakà,
Inzaghi.

Buffon;
Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, De Ceglie;
Camoranesi, Poulsen, Zanetti, Marchionni;
Iaquinta, Amauri.
very often d excuse for playing marchionni over gio is that gio can't defend,but any1 whos' watched marchionni knows d boy can't defend for shit!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
In his last days at Parma Marchionni was superb on the left. Let's hope it goes well even if I would have started Gio instead.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I agree with Red. He was right to start Marchi on this occasion. The single biggest problem with this line up is that it has to include DC as the LB.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ranieri seems to think otherwise. Isn't attack the best form of defense? Therefore if Camo and Gio are attacking Milan down the flanks, wouldn't that place less pressure on our defense anyway? This renders Ranieri's excuses and decisions rather useless :pumpkin:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Really, you just can't play without Del Piero against Milan :wallbang:

Maldini, Zambrotta, maybe even Favalli are his friends. He played with or against them hundreds of times. He knows them well, they know him well, it's always fair play when Ale plays against them. There are no tough fouls, they simply play football and when Ale is allowed to play football not many are better than him.

I pray we won't regret this decision. :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)