Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (19 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No Giovinco? Marchionni on the left? :disagree: Screw Ranieri. Why is Del Piero not starting this one?

Pfff... this guy is a complete and total idiot. The sooner he fucks off from here, the better.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Teams looks fine to me, except Iaquinta instead of Del Piero.

Even that is okay if we have a game plan to get high balls into Milan's box to put pressure on them.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I hope that Treze gets some playing time, i remember him scoring against Milan at similar occasions...

Marchionni playing atm is a mistake,
playing at left is a crime!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@ Red: The team looks fine with Marchionni on the left? Are you kiddinh me? Marchionni is shit on the right, so what kind of performance can we expecti from him on the left? He doesn't need to play 4-4-2 if he is so concerned about Gio's defensive abilities. He could have gone with a different approach.

Ranieri is a lame coward. Why is Iaquinta starting this game? He was rather ineffective the last couple of games. He is as graceful as a Grizzly bear, and has the touch of a slippery seal.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
@ Red: The team looks fine with Marchionni on the left? Are you kiddinh me? Marchionni is shit on the right, so what kind of performance can we expecti from him on the left? He doesn't need to play 4-4-2 if he is so concerned about Gio's defensive abilities. He could have gone with a different approach.

Ranieri is a lame coward. Why is Iaquinta starting this game? He has been rather ineffective the last couple of games. He is as graceful as a Grizzly bear, and had the touch of a slippery seal.
Stop complaining so much!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Alright I will force myself to understand Ranieri's decision for dropping Ale, but I can't force myself and understand why Giovinco isn't playing man? Isn't he Nedved replacement ACCORDING to Ranieri? Then why not play him FFS?!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)