Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (5 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No Gio but Marchionni on the left. Omfg this is hilarious.
The game will start in an hour, what's the big deal with predicted starting 11? there can't be anything official and sure yet. And Red made a very logical explination if Marchionni is really going to start this one. It would be one stressful evening watching Beckham and Zambrotta attacking the flank consistent of De Ceglie and Giovinco.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
molinaro's kidney issues might keep him out for a while,i'd like 2 see criscito return in the summer....ranieri erred in casting him as a centerback,moreso alongside andrade who was playing in italy for the 1st time...criscito @ LB should be very gud

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I found on a Milan forum:

MILAN-JUVENTUS: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
10/05/2009
MILAN : Kalac; Flamini, Maldini, Favalli, Zambrotta; Beckham, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf; Kakà, Inzaghi.
JUVENTUS: Buffon; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Camoranesi, Poulsen, Zanetti, Marchionni; Iaquinta, Amauri.

Meath

Jan 14, 2007

10/05/2009
MILAN : Kalac; Flamini, Maldini, Favalli, Zambrotta; Beckham, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf; Kakà, Inzaghi.
JUVENTUS: Buffon; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Camoranesi, Poulsen, Zanetti, Marchionni; Iaquinta, Amauri.
Are milan playing Flamini as fullback?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

10/05/2009
Two good crossers on each side and two big man in the penalty area, i like that. Maldini and Favalli will suffer :alen:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Kalac;
Flamini, Maldini, Favalli, Zambrotta;
Beckham, Pirlo, Ambrosini;
Seedorf; Kakà,
Inzaghi.

Buffon;
Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, De Ceglie;
Camoranesi, Poulsen, Zanetti, Marchionni;
Iaquinta, Amauri.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007

10/05/2009
You don't, you just DON'T leave out Ale when it's his 600th game...

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
it won't be ther first time...he played there a few weeks ago & also for arsenal in 06 when they made CL final
Yeah, but Flamini was always considered a bit rubbish till he had a couple of decent seasons at centre mid. I'm happy milan are playing him there, pity Seba isn't up against him

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Interesting turn of events indeed. Milan smell blood, and will attack us from the off. Should they win tonight, they will be 5 points behind Inter with 3 rounds remaining, meaning that another Inter slip-up could make the title race very interesting indeed. Too bad we screwed up to even be in with a shout.

With Fiorentina winning, they are now only 2 points behind us, and even now 3rd place is at risk :scared: However, with Genoa and Roma both drawing, it means that one of Spalletti or Gasperini is closer to joining Juve, given that Prandelli is unlikely to leave should Fiorentina reach the Champions League.

On another note, Barca are winning 2-1, and might end up winning La Liga tonite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)