Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (9 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
how the hell does Ranieri look like Matthew Perry?

Have you even seen the look on Ranieri's face? The only thing I get from his body language and etc. is that he's scared or he looks like a fucking pussy, ain't no greater pussy than Matthew Perry in Friends imo.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Blog: All or nothing

Tonight Juventus gamble with their present, their future and their pride. Susy Campanale warns it's now or never
There has always been a sense of mutual respect between Milan and Juventus, but that certainly doesn’t mean a lack of fire. More often than not these sides meet with a huge amount at stake and, even if the Scudetto has left both behind this season, there is still everything to play for tonight.

In recent years they have fought for the title, the Champions League and to reach a turning point in their campaigns. Juve showed no mercy in thrashing their rivals 4-2 in Turin back in December to rule the Rossoneri out of the Scudetto race, so will Carlo Ancelotti’s men return the favour with the death knell in Claudio Ranieri’s Bianconeri career?

It doesn’t look like it would take much to knock the current Juventus side for six, as this is a squad falling apart at the seams. It’s a bad sign when a player like Mauro Camoranesi can openly slam his Coach and still be welcomed back into the fold the day after. When Gianluigi Buffon prefers to spend half-time storming up and down the pitch muttering “I can’t take this anymore!” and 36-year-old Pavel Nedved has to save the day with a brace – you have problems.

It was said they lacked the motivation to step up against Reggina and Lecce, so they certainly cannot cling to that excuse at a packed out San Siro. As has happened so often in the past, Milan-Juve is a crossroads, a game where it’s do-or-die. If the Bianconeri don’t give it their all, this could get truly ugly. After all, most Milan fans have not yet forgotten the 6-1 humiliation they suffered here in 1997 and would relish the opportunity to take revenge.

You might think Juventus are in a situation where they have nothing to lose and can therefore play without pressure, but the truth is they have everything at stake. There is little difference between second and third place, but Fiorentina and Genoa’s duel means they are catching up and could theoretically knock the Bianconeri down to the Champions League preliminary round. Failure to lift themselves this evening could have a devastating effect on the club for this season and the next.

Never mind Ranieri’s tenure – surely the team has shown it doesn’t back him and the fans certainly don’t – tonight the players gamble with Juve’s present and future.

-------------------------------

and a 36yr old canna isn't? :confused:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Sure it is a gamble.
I don't expect much from Ranieri, it is now down to the players who really have a Bianconerri heart who would make a difference.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
how can anything be official almost 7 hours before the match? you people are bashing Ranieri at every chance, that's ridicolous. and that lineup is spot on if you put Gio in it.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
But as you've seen my friend, Ranieri that Matthew Perry looking bitch is insane. He rather plays Chimenti than Giovinco on the LM :p.

My biggest wish for the season 2008/2009 is not really getting Diego, Cannavaro, RB, Criscito back from loan, but is getting Ranieri out.
how the hell does Ranieri look like Matthew Perry?
Have you even seen the look on Ranieri's face? The only thing I get from his body language and etc. is that he's scared or he looks like a fucking pussy, ain't no greater pussy than Matthew Perry in Friends imo.
he looks NUTTIN like chandler not even in the face!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hahahahah at the formation.

for me either nedved in the middle and giovinco on the left or just neddy on the left. he has too start it would be wrong for him not too.

anyways forza juve, lets munch these rossoneri di merda!!!!!

how long too the match :p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Everyone here is saying we are Juve, and we will not allow ourselves to lose. However, you seem to forget that they are also Milan; they have a lot of pride and the earlier defeat we handed them this season, not to mention the 6-1 from the good ol Lippi days are still fresh in their minds. This is the ideal opportunity for them to pounce.

With Nedved suspended, Camo and Delpie @ loggerheads with Ranieri (hence becoming potential bench warmers for this game), and our most creative influence likely to start on the bench (Ranieri will find a way and an excuse not to field him), we can only hope for a draw. That is the maximum we can get in this game, given the circumstances. They are going thru a purple patch at present, and with Kaka, Inzaghi, and Pato firing on all cylinders, we could be in for a mauling.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Everyone here is saying we are Juve, and we will not allow ourselves to lose. However, you seem to forget that they are also Milan; they have a lot of pride and the earlier defeat we handed them this season, not to mention the 6-1 from the good ol Lippi days are still fresh in their minds. This is the ideal opportunity for them to pounce.

With Nedved suspended, Camo and Delpie @ loggerheads with Ranieri (hence becoming potential bench warmers for this game), and our most creative influence likely to start on the bench (Ranieri will find a way and an excuse not to field him), we can only hope for a draw. That is the maximum we can get in this game, given the circumstances. They are going thru a purple patch at present, and with Kaka, Inzaghi, and Pato firing on all cylinders, we could be in for a mauling.
I don't know what others think here, but I like this guy. Maybe because we agree on a lot of things :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No way Marchionni will start on the left. No way.

I mean it, no fucking way. If Macaroni and Cheese starts on the left I will go insane. I am telling myself no way because I refuse to believe that is a possibility.

By the way, our little temper tantrum Camoranesi better redeem himself tonight for the nightmare last month. DP, lets get back to goal scoring again, maybe even put a freekick on target! DC, good luck. Zanetti/Amauri welcome back, don't get injured again.

Is Iaqo on the bench? I would love to see that kid get some PT, although it wouldn't make sense if Gio wasn't playing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't know what others think here, but I like this guy. Maybe because we agree on a lot of things :D
Usually I remain optimistic but their attack is on fire and our defense is, well, I guess the first word the comes to mind is horrible. That makes for a bad day for us if we don't start the game right. How many times this season have we watched Juve start with their head up their asses and concede first, score to tie it then concede again. It has happned all season long, especially with lower level teams.

If we don't start this game strong which is obviously something we are not accustomed to this season then Milan will take their chances, they have some incredibly efficient strikers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)