Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (30 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Ranieri experiments with the LB position and puts De Ceglie on LM and some other defender on LB, i believe he should be fired DURING the match.

I see no other option but to play DC on LB and Giovinco on LM. Everything else will be a crime against Juventus.
I just have this feeling he'll use Grygera at left-back.

A crime indeed.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Gazzetta says

Buffon

Grygera-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-De Ceglie

Marchionni-Poulsen-Zanetti-Giovinco

Amauri-Iaquinta​

Ranieri will have gone mad if he plays Iaquinta over Del Piero and Marchionni over Camoranesi.
Take Buffon, Chiellini, Gio and Amauri out of that team and it'd get relegated.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ranieri has such an easy job to choose the starting XI. The only doubt should be in MC and which two of Poulsen, Zanetti and Tiago to start there. The rest is easy.
Buffon at the goal, Grygera, Legro, Giorgio and De Ceglie in defense, Camo and Giovinco on the wings, Del Piero and Amauri in attack.
He can't screw it up even if he wants to.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Ranieri has such an easy job to choose the starting XI. The only doubt should be in MC and which two of Poulsen, Zanetti and Tiago to start there. The rest is easy.
Buffon at the goal, Grygera, Legro, Giorgio and De Ceglie in defense, Camo and Giovinco on the wings, Del Piero and Amauri in attack.
Poulsen Iago perhaps

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Poulsen Iago perhaps
Iago won't even make the bench. He and Chimenti will be on the stands.

Manninger is the sub goalie, Zebina and Ariaudo will be the bench defenders, Marchionni and one of the 3 MC's will be the midfielders on the bench, Trez and Iaquinta the attackers.

Two from the called up list will have to go out and i can't see who else could be out but Chimenti and Iago.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I also find it hard to believe.

:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)