Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (15 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I will never be scared of a team that conceded 7 goals on the last two matches we played against them. I will never be scared of a team that we easily beat on the last two matches. I will never be scared of a team that had to foul us like crazy and get red cards because we were so superior to them, i will never be scared of a team that was given a football lesson by our youngsters only 5 months ago. They can be in their best form ever and we can be in this awful form, but Milan will never scare me and i will always expect us to beat the ugly rats and maggots.
well lets start to get real here. The past is the past.

They will neevr be scared of a team like juve in our current form.

We are really bad... and the real issue is not bad form... but is because we are so scared of losing... that at the first sight of danger...we panic and you know the rest.

We dont have what it take sto win this game....in their house?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #203
    We have: D L D D D
    They have: W W W W W

Using Mourinho's words, I'd rather play the team with seven consecutive wins rather than the team with seven consecutive losses.

I know that in other circumstances we would have taken advantage of the recent form but nowadays we are unable to motivate ourselves for the simplest of things.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    I will never be scared of a team that conceded 7 goals on the last two matches we played against them. I will never be scared of a team that we easily beat on the last two matches. I will never be scared of a team that had to foul us like crazy and get red cards because we were so superior to them, i will never be scared of a team that was given a football lesson by our youngsters only 5 months ago. They can be in their best form ever and we can be in this awful form, but Milan will never scare me and i will always expect us to beat the ugly rats and maggots.
    Ex fucking actly... Everyone hear is scared and predicting 3-1 and 4-1 losses..never ever will Milan crush us the way we crushed them last time 4-2. Thank u for putting literally my exact thoughts into a post, ur a mindreader Alen.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    We have: D L D D D
    They have: W W W W W

Using Mourinho's words, I'd rather play the team with seven consecutive wins rather than the team with seven consecutive losses.

I know that in other circumstances we would have taken advantage of the recent form but nowadays we are unable to motivate ourselves for the simplest of things.
    Summed it up perfectly.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    well lets start to get real here. The past is the past.

They will neevr be scared of a team like juve in our current form.

We are really bad... and the real issue is not bad form... but is because we are so scared of losing... that at the first sight of danger...we panic and you know the rest.

We dont have what it take sto win this game....in their house?
    It doesn't matter what our form is like at the moment, this is basically a huge derby, and no matter how bad ur form is, u always go into a derby to perform, I guarantee a great game at least.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    It doesn't matter what our form is like at the moment, this is basically a huge derby, and no matter how bad ur form is, u always go into a derby to perform, I guarantee a great game at least.
    The old juve would have done that, definitely.

But our morale is downthe ground...they are not caring about juve honour and the likes....see:
    Buffon and trez are more worried about where they are going to play next season...
    Camo ahs gone mad lately, and doesnt stand ranieri anymore.
    Del Piero has being not so good lately and well heis also frustrated.

The rest of the team is just unable to perform even on good days.

And our Coach is the most disgraceful thing that has happened to juve in the last decade (not counting calciopoli). He must be pissing his pants in fear right now.

The worst is that he lacks whats needed to motivate the guys and the players dont give a fuck about what he thinks cuz everyone and their momma know ranieri is coward and useless as hell.

If our coach was someone like mourinho.. i would surely expect some reaction... but with that clown ranieri? nah, we need more than a big game to motivate our players right now.

We used to find ways around our lack of quality in the past because the players had confidence to perform. Now we doesnt even have that.

I dont want to be pessimistic here but teh situation is critical for us right now.

To tell you the truth.... ill check this game just to see if giovinco can pull a performace worthy of him and show everyone why he deserve to be here and why ranieri needs to be axed.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    After the Lecce draw things might have changed though. At least regarding the atmosphere in the team. The players know that Ranieri is history, theY also know (if the reports are true, of course) that Diego is coming and that the team is taking the right steps.

I hope :D

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #212
    Buffon
    Motta Cannavaro Chiellini De Ceglie
    Sissoko Marchisio
    Camoranesi Diego Del Piero (C)
    Amauri​

Or we can't play that yet?

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
    I hope we can win this game for our own Motivation and for nedved....but honestly guys, if we win this game what gonna happen to the fuckin Tinkerman????
    Im so afraid milan raped us, but im more more scared if we win and ranieri stay for next season!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    I sense that this match is going to be a borefest, probably ending in a draw as Kayo has said. Why is this on Mother's Day, anyways? I probably won't watch this match, but I hope Juventus manages to get a result and that you gals/guys enjoy it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    i guarantee that we will lose this match against milan. they are on fire and inzaghi walk out of the stadium with at least 1 goal to his name

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    If we win or draw then u shud have ur naked pic as avatar for a week :D

Edit: or better still you should have Puneet Rajkumar as your avatar for a week :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)