Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (13 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I remember when he was goal keeper in the world cup Australia vs. Croatia. Long story short: the man is a klutz.
It was interesting that on that match Kalac and Simunic, who both have Croatian parents and were both born and raised in Australia, didn't play for the same NT. One played for Australia, the other for Croatia, but they both became more famous after the match. Kalac due to his "world class" save on Niko Kovac's shot and Simunic because he got 3 yellow cards.
Graham Poll :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
It was interesting that on that match Kalac and Simunic, who both have Croatian parents and were both born and raised in Australia, didn't play for the same NT. One played for Australia, the other for Croatia, but they both became more famous after the match. Kalac due to his "world class" save on Niko Kovac's shot and Simunic because he got 3 yellow cards.
Graham Poll :D
That is one game where Hiddink almost stuffed up.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
After reading the article from last page.... i really dont know how we are going to resist milan with kaka and pippo on form.

Maybe is better to create the next match thread!.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #190
    8' Seedorf
    19' Amauri
    45' Ambrossini

48' Inzaghi
    77' Kaka

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Actually he is being quite realistic. I am going to go for 3-1

Kaka 23
    Inzaghi 57
    Favalli (og) 72
    Seedorf 85

Milan will not really be threatened throughout the whole game, as we will mainly attempt to neutralize them, and fail :(

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
    Nov 26, 2008
    I just realised that we havent even secured 4th place, thats bad. With our current form and a few tricky games left, i think its time to start praying. Its like in the movie Armageddon, all you can do is pray and watch on as some of the dummest people on the earth are in control of our life or in this case your favourite sports team. But hey, what's the difference?
    In the movie those dumb people ended up saving our planet. Could this be foreshadowing our own faith??:shifty: :shifty:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I will never be scared of a team that conceded 7 goals on the last two matches we played against them. I will never be scared of a team that we easily beat on the last two matches. I will never be scared of a team that had to foul us like crazy and get red cards because we were so superior to them, i will never be scared of a team that was given a football lesson by our youngsters only 5 months ago. They can be in their best form ever and we can be in this awful form, but Milan will never scare me and i will always expect us to beat the ugly rats and maggots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)