[Serie A, 3rd round] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chievo [9th September, 2017] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Lichtsteiner

• Benatia

• Sturaro

• Dybala

• Higuain

• Pjanic

• Szczesny

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Szceszny, Matuidi, Pjanic, Higuaín are confirmed.

Sandro, Mandzukic, Rugani seem almost certain.

Barzagli is back and available, I don't think he will play though. Probably Benatia.

Dybala is a doubt since he arrived later. Max said he is not sure if he will play an extra midfielder. So Bentancur, Berna and Dybala for the spot.

Licht or De Sciglio? It might not be good to give MDS his first minutes at the camp Nou.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus Douglas Costa starting

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #104
    5 new starters? Yeah, it's not happening, lol.
    Maybe. Maybe Max will surprise us. :xfinger: That looks sexy.

- - - Updated - - -

but barca next ...
    :tup: Good point.

- - - Updated - - -

So it will be:

Polak
    Licht Benatia Rugani Sandro
    Matuidi Pjanic
    Costa Dybala Mandzu
    Piggy

No Berna and Benatia to $#@! us up. :baus:
    Szceszny, Matuidi, Pjanic, Higuaín are confirmed.

Sandro, Mandzukic, Rugani seem almost certain.

Barzagli is back and available, I don't think he will play though. Probably Benatia.

Dybala is a doubt since he arrived later. Max said he is not sure if he will play an extra midfielder. So Bentancur, Berna and Dybala for the spot.

Licht or De Sciglio? It might not be good to give MDS his first minutes at the camp Nou.

Plus Douglas Costa starting
    I doubt Mandžukić will start. He apparently has some kind of injury after international duty for Croatia...

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #106
    Latest news:

JUVENTUS (4-2-3-1): Szczesny; Lichtsteiner, Howedes, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Pjanic, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi, Mandžukić; Higuain.

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    I can fap to that.

Too bad I have to fake fan. Fuck this game time
    Perfect time for me, 6pm. I have time to sleep until my hangover has past, then i can watch the game and have the counter-beer and after the game i'll have a date. Hope we will win, otherwise my mood will be shit.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Perfect time for me, 6pm. I have time to sleep until my hangover has past, then i can watch the game and have the counter-beer and after the game i'll have a date. Hope we will win, otherwise my mood will be shit.
    I have work then a footie tournament.

If the game is good I'll watch it later. It's Chievo at home, we should win by at least 3 goals :D

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    Latest news:

JUVENTUS (4-2-3-1): Szczesny; Lichtsteiner, Howedes, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Pjanic, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi, Mandžukić; Higuain.
    why start licht for every serie a game, but not include him in the CL squad, yet include asa????
    we gonna try a first time RB for barca?, maybe barza

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    I'll miss it live, but never fake fan, just watch it delayed late when I get home, easy peasy.
    Do you already know the result when you watch the replay or do you shut everything off that nothing/nobody can spoiler you the result?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Do you already know the result when you watch the replay or do you shut everything off that nothing/nobody can spoiler you the result?
    I cant watch a game knowing the result, rare time I been spoilered, it kills the enjoyment and I end up fast forwarding to good parts. Loses the point when you know this next attacking you seeing will never result in a goal etc.

So yeah I turn off shit, tell closest peeps to zip it etc. Probably have to do the same on Tuesday for Barca game, get home at midnight and watch it then. Or better to change work schedule to see it, whichever works.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if the game is a complete snoozefest?
    I dont know its a snoozefest in advance, and yeah even then. Juve fix has to be satisfied. Only Juve games I can miss is the odd pre-season game or two. Not a competitive one.

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    I cant watch a game knowing the result, rare time I been spoilered, it kills the enjoyment and I end up fast forwarding to good parts.

So yeah I turn off shit, tell closest peeps to zip it etc. Probably have to do the same on Tuesday for Barca game, get home at midnight and watch it then. Or better to change work schedule to see it, whichever works.
    During my studies a had a job in which I often had to work on CL/sat/sun-night's. I never managed to not watch the result during work, i was too curious. Great for you to have this self-discipline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)