[Serie A, 32nd round] Pescara 0-2 JUVENTUS [15th April, 2017] (1 Viewer)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
i apologize then, no idea why i thought youre one. youre still biased however, like everyone who shares your opinion
Chill guys. Seeing the overconfidence for this game, I really have to bust out a verse to kill the demons.

Ok ok ok ok ok ok
Old lady be eating dolphin fillet today
Old lady bathe in dolphins blood all day
Dolphin fillet sushi roll chipotle

Peace out

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You do realize that Sami has played the second most minutes of anyone on the team this season? 3338 minutes. Only Higgy has more with 3477 minutes.

And this is after being injured on and off for the past 3 years, and hardly being able to string together a couple months without another injury. I'd say it's a great idea to give him a rest. He's started 19 of 21 matches since the Christmas break and played the full 90 in 17 of those.

C. Ronaldo walks around the pitch any time Real Madrid isn't attacking. Khedira covers far more ground each match.

Don't post rubbish.
Yeah, it truly amazes me Sami has been fit for the whole season.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is a team we should crush fielding our bottle carriers - They are one of the worst teams in the league this season so if we play Higuain and Dybala we should end it quickly - make it a swift kill
After this we are free to annihilate Barca at Camp Nou - I expect us to win draw or lose 2-1 (worst case scenario)... It would be nice to do them what Bayern did a few years ago

- - - Updated - - -

That's our second defense line-up FFS and would all start for all Serie A teams.
Barca could dream about this defense (3 out of those 4 would easily enter Barca`s starting lineup..)

- - - Updated - - -

Chill guys. Seeing the overconfidence for this game, I really have to bust out a verse to kill the demons.

Ok ok ok ok ok ok
Old lady be eating dolphin fillet today
Old lady bathe in dolphins blood all day
Dolphin fillet sushi roll chipotle

Peace out
You need help.. you know that right?!

- - - Updated - - -

i apologize then, no idea why i thought youre one. youre still biased however, like everyone who shares your opinion
I personally dont think you post more rubbish than the others.. You have some opinions that are different from others like everybody and this is definitely understandable - Infact even your Balotelli thing wasnt rubbish even if I dont share the same view

- - - Updated - - -

though, it would be a shame if we lose it now.. especially it's the 6th.

it looks it's going to be like this

Neto
litch barza rugani asamoah
marchisio Rincon
lemina dybala manzu
Higgy
Honestly I expect us to beat them with every lineup or formatino we decide to.. This is Pescara - a relegation battler not Napoli or Roma who are fighting for 2nd...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
That tobacco addict Zeman.:inter: No one throw more insults towards us than him.Even merda or Napoli officials don't criticize us like he does.
He deserves 5-0 defeat against us.
Anyway I will take any win without injuries.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Less than three hours to kickoff.

One of the likely Pescara starters - Sulley Muntari - is likely to be a concern if he replicates some of his more reckless play evident at his time in Milan. I seem to recall some horrific challenges against Juventus players in the past.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Less than three hours to kickoff.

One of the likely Pescara starters - Sulley Muntari - is likely to be a concern if he replicates some of his more reckless play evident at his time in Milan. I seem to recall some horrific challenges against Juventus players in the past.
I am scared about that shitter also.He can injury someone without purpose.So crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)