[Serie A, 32nd round] AC Milan 1-2 Juventus [9th April, 2016] (43 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Our MF was very weak. Asa is underperforming. Buffon save us several time and serve the first goal.

Our MF looks too weak lately with asa, sturaro or pereyra

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Milan got their lucky first goal, and the ref choose to accept horrible amount of fauls from milan, on top of that we didnt play very well. Milan still lost.

I am really impressed with how this team manages big games. In serie a we get the result no matter what

Napoli will crumple again tomorrow and than its over
I dont think the ref did a bad job at all but it wasnt a hard game for refs either...
Milan should have got a red towards the end but its not as its not understandable not to show the red as he didnt want to kill the game for Milan...
As for mistakes there were 2 mistakes against us and 1 against Milan (no major mistakes though)

- - - Updated - - -

I think MOTM will be pretty useless as its pretty clear Buffon is the MOTM...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great win and comeback in what was a pretty damn ugly game of football. A shame about two more injuries, Milan were out to break our legs in the last 30 mins of the game. Our superiority over the rest of the teams in this league is astonishing. We are simply levels above everyone else. We controlled the game after the goal and shut it down, Milan looked like children out there. Fantastic game management.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Our last 22 Serie A games have been 21 wins and 1 draw.

I mean wtf that shit should be illegal.

Probably a new record as well, though a rather specific one.

Jun 6, 2015
Like I said Milan took the lead and we won 2-1 :)
Not a good game also Morata injured really not a good thing!
Asamoah injured isnt something new... We should sell him even if he is a good player

Ratings:
Buffon 8 Licht 5 Rugani 7 Barzagli 6 Bonucci 6 A.Sandro 7 Marchisio 6.5 Pogba 6.5 (scored a very smart goal but he usually plays better) Asamoah 6 Morata 6.5 Mandzukic 6
Subs: Cuadrado 6.5 (didnt really try as he was just there to control the ball) Zaza 6 Evra NA

Overall predictable result but expect Napoli to win against Verona to cut our lead back to 6 pts
Lichtsteiner getting five is laughable he had a good game. Pogba and Mandzukiz deserve more as well.

Jun 6, 2015
Our MF was very weak. Asa is underperforming. Buffon save us several time and serve the first goal.

Our MF looks too weak lately with asa, sturaro or pereyra
Marchisio and Asamoah both yet to find form after injuries so it will get better. Khedira back in the next game will also make a huge difference.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lichtsteiner getting five is laughable he had a good game. Pogba and Mandzukiz deserve more as well.
Licht didnt have a good game at all he quite ruined every attack he was part of...
Pogba didnt have a good first half while in the second he was ok but nothing special! He did provide a great FK and a very smart goal but thats it! Mandzukic except for fighting Alex and scratching Abate the only thing he did was that he scored
Morata didnt score but was much more seen in the game (relating it to his position)

- - - Updated - - -

Milan had the whole week in a retreat. Still can't win.
Actually they played well but still there is a par between the teams...

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I dont think the ref did a bad job at all but it wasnt a hard game for refs either...
Milan should have got a red towards the end but its not as its not understandable not to show the red as he didnt want to kill the game for Milan...
As for mistakes there were 2 mistakes against us and 1 against Milan (no major mistakes though)

- - - Updated - - -

I think MOTM will be pretty useless as its pretty clear Buffon is the MOTM...
Well, he got the big decitions right, but alex must have had 10 fauls, before he got the yellow. He tried to knock mandzu out within 1min, and than kept fouling again and again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)