[Serie A, 30th round] Torino 1-4 Juventus [20th March, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Torino 1-4 Juve - 20-Mar-2016 - MoM

• Rugani

• Pogba

• Khedira

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Redemption of some sort. No excuses.
Yes.Especially for their shitty president.

- - - Updated - - -

This match requires very high level of mental strength to overcome those dirty bastards, it's if I may say the final bottle neck of a season reminiscent to the game "minesweeper", we win this we win the scudetto and hopefully after then win the coppa to end the most stressful and draining season in a while..
Agree completely.Very important match.

- - - Updated - - -

Do we have Dybala back for this?
According to Allegri ,yes.

- - - Updated - - -

We need the double in Italy.

Recover all the injured players and make the final push.
Other than this game we play Milan and Viola rats away and garbage town boys play Inter and Roma away.But their Roma game is 2-3 games before the end I think.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We need to find that last bit of energy and beat these scrubs to maintain our lead.

Thankfully the international break is soon, so hopefully the likes of Chiellini/Marchisio and others can finally return to full fitness.
Yeah,one last push then the team will have the break that needed so badly.

Forza Juve!!
RAMI¹⁰;5221207 said:
Bonucci to fake injury and waste at least 2 mins :D
:D

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Will have to take one game at a time lol, otherwise waiting for another UCL knockout match will be incredibly tough.
Can't wait to see La Joya back on the pitch. Forza Juve!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Mentally the hardest game of all those left. The Bayern game has drained us and not in a good way. Will need to stay focused against Torino and even hope for a little bit of luck or they'll knick this one.

Forza Juve.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm very happy we're not facing a stronger team.
And equally happy Quag is not playing for them anymore

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Marchisio still injured?
out for 3 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Mentally the hardest game of all those left. The Bayern game has drained us and not in a good way. Will need to stay focused against Torino and even hope for a little bit of luck or they'll knick this one.

Forza Juve.
if there is one team in the world quick to recover from painful losses, it is Juve.
We will thrash them. And the tweet from Reina charged the guys even more.
From my friend who was in Vinovo watching them training, he says they looked so pissed off he would be worried to be a Toro player this sunday

Jun 6, 2015
If there is one trait that embodies this Juventus it's mental strength. I have full trust in our players looking hungry from the start and expressing themselves in a confident manner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)