[Serie A, 30th round] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS [2nd April, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seriously, no need to bring Gonzalo to Napoli.

I am more than satisfied with a draw, just keep Gonzalo, Dybala out of this.

Buffon

Lich - Bonucci - Rugani

Rincon - Marchisio - Pjanic - Sturaro - Asamoah

Lemina - Mandzu

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Seriously, no need to bring Gonzalo to Napoli.

I am more than satisfied with a draw, just keep Gonzalo, Dybala out of this.

Buffon

Lich - Bonucci - Rugani

Rincon - Marchisio - Pjanic - Sturaro - Asamoah

Lemina - Mandzu
yeah, i wouldnt play (or bring) Higuain either, totally forgot who we are up against. play the 451 we used vs Bayern, Mandzo as sole striker, Asa LB, AS at LM

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This game is important, but not vital. Our most important games are coming up, the ones against Barcelona, and it's crucial we avoid losing any players for the Farca fixtures. Losing to Napoli might make their season, but we have far more important appointments after this.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
So let's play with like 7 defenders and lose twice against Crapoli before facing Barca? That will work well you say? :sergio:

raffaelo1

Jul 2, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/100396/orsato-napoli-juventus

Orsato for Napoli-Juventus
By Football Italia staff

The referees for Week 30 of Serie A have been announced, with Daniele Orsato assigned to Napoli-Juventus.

First meets third in Naples on Sunday night, with Gonzalo Higuain returning to Stadio San Paolo for the first time since moving to Turin in the summer.

The AIA has decided to appoint Orsato as the referee for what is sure to be a fiery encounter, having last taken charge of the Bianconeri for their 1-0 win over Roma in December.

The Partnopei’s last game with the official was a 3-1 defeat to the Giallorossi in October.

Elsewhere, Domenico Celi will be the man in the middle for Sampdoria’s trip to Inter, while Paolo Mazzoleni will oversee Pescara-Milan.

Serie A Week 30 referees:

Chievo-Crotone - Gianpaolo Calvarese
Fiorentina-Bologna - Daniele Doveri
Genoa-Atalanta - Claudio Gavillucci
Inter-Sampdoria - Domenico Celi
Napoli-Juventus - Daniele Orsato
Palermo-Cagliari - Paolo Valeri
Pescara-Milan - Paolo Mazzoleni
Roma-Empoli - Davide Massa
Sassuolo-Lazio - Piero Giacomelli
Torino-Udinese - Davide Ghersini

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I hope we win with an offside goal, if only to piss off that Tagliateatlalalttlalatla nipples fuckface from the anti-mafia commission.
i read somewhere that he's supposed to resign from his anti-maffia commission membership and to take his place in the curva among the nice non-maffioso fans off nipples soccer :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I hope we win with an offside goal, if only to piss off that Tagliateatlalalttlalatla nipples $#@!face from the anti-mafia commission.
You can just see decisions going against us in this one :shifty: To keep the anti Juve sweet. It's happening unless we completely trounce Nipples.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)