[Serie A, 29th round] Juventus 1-0 Sassuolo [11th March, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We were not magnificent but we did play well... Sassuolo also played quite well and deserve some credit as they dont have a team full of champions yet they are playing some good team football!
Vrsaljko wasnt at his best against us and was easily bullied when applied a little bit of strength mostly Mandzukic

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
RAI guy was so upset we won. :hihi:

3PTS
Fuck him.They always hate us.

- - - Updated - - -

What the $#@!, just got home from gym, tought the game was on saturday..

How was it, should i rewatch, or will highlights do ?
We played way better than against Atalanta.Dybala's goal was a masterpiece. Asa is coming back to his old shape.We played badly last 20 minutes.Had 2-3 chances...

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Don't know why Allegri had to tire out Mandzukic considering he might be key in the Bayern game.

However, the kind of match I expected. Sass very organized tactically trying to occasionally hurt us with vertical passes and us not forcing too much after taking the lead. Thank God we have Dybala, otherwise it would have been difficult to unblock the match without spending many energies.

Another positive note, Rugani. Clearly the best match til now with us, worth a 7/10. I've been rewatching Empoli's Rugani, composed and with the self-belief of who knows he's strong, thing he lacked before tonight, probably not feeling the trust by Allegri who's been "slow" settling him in like he did with many other players.

I like the idea that both Licht and Evra will be fresh for Munich, it will be very important. Can't really blame Allegri for this choice, they're the most experienced and defensive-minded and we'll be receiving a lot of pressure. As good as Cuadrado and A. Sandro are going forward, are others the players that should be key in Munich, not them.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Palermo will lose easily.They are in completely mess.Change of the coach two days before the game and that freak Zamparini .Easy task for Napoli.

- - - Updated - - -

What does the banner say?
Max won panchino Doro (best coach ) curva congradz him

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)