[Serie A, 25th round] Juventus 1-0 Napoli [13th February, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Juve 1 - 0 Garbage Men - 13-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Pogba

• Zaza

• Barzagli

• Cuardrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There is simply no reason not to start Alex
There is in a back four.

In that case the left-back would be playing directly against Callejon.

Callejon is mostly dangerous on crosses/switches of play and defending that is all about position and reading the situation.

I'd suggest Evra is better than Alex Sandro at that.

That's not to say I would start Evra - just that it wouldn't be unreasonable for Allegri to start him.

Its a 3-5-2

Licht will slot to cb, cuads and evra wingbacj
Not necessarily.

Back four matches up to 4-3-3 better than a back three/five.

And that XI that was posted can very easily play some sort of lop-sided 4-3-3-type formation.

Whatever it is, it won't be a straightforward 4-4-2, as was suggested.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Sarri's best play is to play for a win. With a 5-pt lead, they'd have a good shot at the title. If it ends in a draw, we'll remain the slight favorites.

Jun 6, 2015
Sarri's best play is to play for a win. With a 5-pt lead, they'd have a good shot at the title. If it ends in a draw, we'll remain the slight favorites.
Yes if they win this game they have a chance to win the title otherwise we will win it most probably. It's a bigger game for them than us in that regard but I'm sure Allegri won't let our players think that.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Really? I'd say Sarri has done wonders with this Napoli side.
I don't know about wonders, but he's certainly doing a very good job.

When you look at how much organised are and how much more appropriate the tactics are for the players they have, things are miles better than they were under Benitez.

But, as is usually the case, given the different circumstances the coaches have found themselves in, I don't know who is better between Allegri and Sarri.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #389
    I don't know about wonders, but he's certainly doing a very good job.

When you look at how much organised are and how much more appropriate the tactics are for the players they have, things are miles better than they were under Benitez.

But, as is usually the case, given the different circumstances the coaches have found themselves in, I don't know who is better between Allegri and Sarri.
    :tup: I'd say Sarri is a late bloomer. Benitez had almost the same team and he flopped even though he won a lot of trophies. So the number of won trophies does not necessary determine who is a better coach.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Really? I'd say Sarri has done wonders with this Napoli side.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, just for me. ;)
    He has a good team at disposal.Yes it is the same team where Benitez choked but Benitez is...Benitez.He didn't achieved anything to be praised.Yes they are first but there are a lot of games to be played.Not impressed with him.I repeat.Their first 11 are very good.Just doing a good job with a nearly great squad.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #397
    Sarri has been brilliant no doubt. Coach of the year in Serie A this season for me.
    What if we win the treble this season though? :D

- - - Updated - - -

He has a good team at disposal.Yes it is the same team where Benitez choked but Benitez is...Benitez.He didn't achieved anything to be praised.Yes they are first but there are a lot of games to be played.Not impressed with him.I repeat.Their first 11 are very good.Just doing a good job with a nearly great squad.
    To a certain point I agree BUT Allegri has even a better team at his disposal. ;)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    What if we win the treble this season though? :D

- - - Updated - - -

To a certain point I agree BUT Allegri has even a better team at his disposal. ;)
    You mean a complete team or this team without Chiello,Asa,Caceres,Khedira,Mandzukic and unfit Pereyra ?Quite a big difference.Also Sarri inherited a players who play together for 2 -3 seasons and Allegri was left without the corner stones of our glorious Juve in the likes of Pirlo/Tevez/Vidal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Allegri has managed 3 competitions with the biggest overhaul in key players of the previous season since calciopoli, with key injuries and The Great Spanish Draught, and is still fighting at 3 fronts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)