[Serie A, 23rd round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [5th Feb, 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
People seriously think we are going for a 5-0 or 7-0?... Wut? If we are up 3-0 (don't think we will but if) we'll try to play out the game on half our power..

Yes I know it's merda we are talking about but allegri is smarter than that.. We won't go full retard on them because otherwise we'll get injuries and so on

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
People seriously think we are going for a 5-0 or 7-0?... Wut? If we are up 3-0 (don't think we will but if) we'll try to play out the game on half our power..

Yes I know it's merda we are talking about but allegri is smarter than that.. We won't go full retard on them because otherwise we'll get injuries and so on
Yeah I don't think we'll actually smash them 7-0.

But 5-0 is realistic :warrior: :allegri: :beppe:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking merda. The most shitty team in the world.Smashing them makes me utmost happy.Only winning a CL makes me more happy than a win against those bitches.A comfortable and an authoritative win.Nothing less than that.
Same attacking football.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We are losing this one.
i'll let you jinx the shit out of this :xfinger:

btw if you look at inter's recent run of 7 wins, it's impressive, but they played teams like palermo, berardi-less sassuolo, chievo, udinese, etc. lazio at home were their strongest opponents, besides them, they only played teams from the bottom half of the table. and they were comfortably beaten by napoli before those 7 wins.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Inter fans after few shitty wins think their starting eleven is stronger than ours. J. Mario is considered the best MF in the league, they think Miranda would be the best player in our defense and say that Icardi shits on Dybala and Higuain.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Well Inter fans are retards, why would you listen to them. Last year the story was the same, ffs Fio even made a merchandise with league standings after like 8 rounds

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We are losing this one.
Only if their owner properly pronounces "Forza Inter"'.

- - - Updated - - -

Inter fans after few shitty wins think their starting eleven is stronger than ours. J. Mario is considered the best MF in the league, they think Miranda would be the best player in our defense and say that Icardi shits on Dybala and Higuain.
Miranda is a gang bang bitch to every of our attackers:Tevez,Morata,Dybala and now will be fucked again,this time by Higgy........and that midget won't touch the ball this time.Watch and see.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #37
    This is potentially the best Inter side after a long time though.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    This is potentially the best Inter side after a long time though.
    Maybe. But it's still an awful team. And despite that I think we are slightly weaker than we were last season, we still have way more quality than Inter.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Maybe. But it's still an awful team. And despite that I think we are slightly weaker than we were last season, we still have way more quality than Inter.
    What makes them better than before is that this time their coach is not retarded and they are starting to believe in themselves, playing organized again and with a lethal striker on form.

it will be a real test for us and we better show up with our A game... otherwise we can risk a setback.

They will come fired up because of last time..so we better go firing on all cylinders. it will be a derby reminiscent of the old ones because both teams are on form and with some interesting players on both sides.

Its on thursday so is very unfair ill miss this...

im planing to ask for a permission at work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)