[Serie A, 20th round] Fiorentina 2-1 JUVENTUS [15th January, 2017] (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was obviously being sarcastic and it's an argument that has been going on ever since we brought Pjanic and Higuain at the price of Pogba and Morata. I am with those who think that the current team is weaker even if the two new comers bring the numbers. With that being said, I do share the same thing with you when it comes to lack of feeling, neither Pjanic nor Higuain are player that I ever liked, enjoyed or wished they played on my team. The only thing I can do is hope that they deliver the goods.

well
you are indeed spot on. We were way more balanced with porga morata than with pjanic Higuain. I also feel the same with pjanic and Pipa..even mroe with pjanic...he seems...lost, very lost.

At least Higuain doesnt give a fuck and when he is out there...he does his job even if he is not a juventus bound player... but pjanic seems to be like lost somehwere in time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No need to overreact
I'll never go hysterical over a defeat like this, but we are far removed from the unbeatable machine we were last season.

I also think Pogba and Morata were much more 'our' stars than Higuain and Pjanic and in a way the changes have made us a less cohesive team.

Imo we are at our lowest point in years, even if looking at in terms of stats and abilities we should have a monster squad.

Jun 6, 2015
I was obviously being sarcastic and it's an argument that has been going on ever since we brought Pjanic and Higuain at the price of Pogba and Morata. I am with those who think that the current team is weaker even if the two new comers bring the numbers. With that being said, I do share the same thing with you when it comes to lack of feeling, neither Pjanic nor Higuain are player that I ever liked, enjoyed or wished they played on my team. The only thing I can do is hope that they deliver the goods.
Finding that feeling of attachment will only get harder in a couple of years when Buffon and Barzagli retire. Hopefully our youngsters inherit some of their charisma.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I'll never go hysterical over a defeat like this, but we are far removed from the unbeatable machine we were last season.

I also think Pogba and Morata were much more 'our' stars than Higuain and Pjanic and in a way the changes have made us a less cohesive team.

Imo we are at our lowest point in years, even if looking at in terms of stats and abilities we should have a monster squad.
Higuain has been ace for us, specially considering we play cack football.

Jun 6, 2015
thenyouarecontradictingurslef...becausewhatusaidyouarenotsatisfied...hashappenedin75%ofourgamesthisseason.

my space bar got fuked for a second but u get my point-
Managed to decipher it.

Of course I'm unsatisfied because we are losing too much and haven't found stability in our performances. At the same time nothing is lost yet, we hold all the keys to unlock these problems.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I fake fan one game and this is what you guys deliver?

- - - Updated - - -

From the looks of the extended highlights, they were on us like dick on badass' breath

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Worst game to have watched this season, by far. It's like the entire team was running in sand.
I still haven't figured out what king of preparation we do. Like I said before, you got EPL clubs playing 5 games in 3 days during the hollidays and go up and down without stopping and then there's us standing still passing the ball back and look tired. :boh:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We were sluggish, last to nearly every ball, clumsy when we had the ball, clumsy when we tried winning the ball back...it's like they all went out the night before

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It has been like this all season.

Chiellini humslef said we feel weaker than before. Its all for everyone to see. Is really worrysome.

Something got seriously fuked up in our summer planning. Now we need to wait the end season to seriously overhaul the team (again) and look at a future far away from the conte 352 and our old guard.

A big switch in style of play is needed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's not a crazy overreaction.
We keep getting beaten and outplayed when teams try to put us under pressure...

We want to challenge in Europe and walk the league yet whenever someone comes at us we're like rabbits in headlights.

We keep reverting to a system that can't be supported with our midfield players and no longer functions

And our manager clearly is not getting the best out of our players
:tup:

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)