[Serie A, 20th round] Fiorentina 2-1 JUVENTUS [15th January, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
I'd probably take your promise if you were someone important working for Juve. But your not so thank you anyway.
You are welcome :)

Someone did mention me being a paid agent by Marotta so you never know. On a serious note these guys are ultimate professionals, you don't win the league five times in a row by being complacent.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
we had 6 losses in Conte's last season[/QUOTE]

Okay,but we will clearly overcome that number since we have ,I think 18 games to play......

Jun 6, 2015
It's not an overreaction. We've played 19 Serie A games, and lost 4 of them. That's more than 20% of our Serie A games lost. Think about that for a moment.
I'm not saying that being worried about these losses is an overreaction. Some comments however were huge overreactions.

- - - Updated - - -

No need to over react when you record a positive loss, that was the wake up call that triggers the form Allegri's teams his later in the season.
Exactly, you've seen the light :D

I hate the word positive loss too by the way makes absolutely no sense.

Jun 6, 2015
Dude, we've been playing shit football all season.

It's absolutely normal to get these reactions.
To me it's not normal. I like reasonable reactions that are not only based on the immediate disappointment.

And we really haven't been playing shit football the whole season. That's exactly the kind of overreacting I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Its impossible to overreact to how shit juve were against fiorentina.
It really is not.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No need to over react when you record a positive loss, that was the wake up call that triggers the form Allegri's teams his later in the season.
No idea if you're being your sarcastic self or not, but I kind of agree. I think our team is weaker than it was last season (I know Higuain brings the numbers, still very much preferred Pogba + Morata), but I also think we should be able to do a lot better with the team we have now.

I don't have the same feeling about our current team as I had the five seasons before tbh.

Jun 6, 2015
Only those who accept mediocrity consider this to be an overreaction.
No. You can create as many false narratives as you want. Overreacting means being overly dramatic over something, plenty on here have the tendency to do just that.

I am in no way satisfied with how we can't maintain good rhythm over the whole of 90 minutes.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
To me it's not normal. I like reasonable reactions that are not only based on the immediate disappointment.

And we really haven't been playing shit football the whole season. That's exactly the kind of overreacting I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

It really is not.
At least 50%, if not more, of our performances have been shit and not Juventus worthy.

What's more worrying is Allegri's lack of flexibility. He just takes the good ol' beaten path.

Edit: And I've been pretty patient with Allegri, basically thinking "We'll come good, we just need some time" but it gets worrisome when the team is still inconsistent.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No idea if you're being your sarcastic self or not, but I kind of agree. I think our team is weaker than it was last season (I know Higuain brings the numbers, still very much preferred Pogba + Morata), but I also think we should be able to do a lot better with the team we have now.

I don't have the same feeling about our current team as I had the five seasons before tbh.
I was obviously being sarcastic and it's an argument that has been going on ever since we brought Pjanic and Higuain at the price of Pogba and Morata. I am with those who think that the current team is weaker even if the two new comers bring the numbers. With that being said, I do share the same thing with you when it comes to lack of feeling, neither Pjanic nor Higuain are player that I ever liked, enjoyed or wished they played on my team. The only thing I can do is hope that they deliver the goods.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No. You can create as many false narratives as you want. Overreacting means being overly dramatic over something, plenty on here have the tendency to do just that.

I am in no way satisfied with how we can't maintain good rhythm over the whole of 90 minutes.
thenyouarecontradictingurslef...becausewhatusaidyouarenotsatisfied...hashappenedin75%ofourgamesthisseason.

my space bar got fuked for a second but u get my point-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)