[Serie A, 20th round] Fiorentina 2-1 JUVENTUS [15th January, 2017] (3 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You know what's funny about that very sentence? You mention complacency and then immediately talk about how we're going to win serie A. Well thats exactly what some of our winners think that it's a forgone conclusion. It maybe a piss poor competition but I for one wouldn't be suprised if we really did choke this season.
Me too.This is not just a bad day.Too many bad days already.And Alegri will lost himself being under pressure.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No need to over react when you record a positive loss, that was the wake up call that triggers the form Allegri's teams his later in the season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think some players are playing based on reputation, more than merit. Rugani deserves to play more often, and I don't ever want to see Sturaro start a game for us again, not even against Crotone. The fact that he gets as much game time as he does is a testament to how pathetic our midfield has become.

I won't be surprised if we lose our next game at home against Lazio, and get eliminated by Milan in the Coppa. This is how inconsistent and fragile this team has become. Other teams have started believing, and we can attribute that to our approach and lack of professionalism at times.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Me too.This is not just a bad day.Too many bad days already.And Alegri will lost himself being under pressure.
Time to street. He is souless

No need to over react when you record a positive loss, that was the wake up call that triggers the form Allegri's teams his later in the season.
:lol:

I think we need exactly 2 more positives defeat to overcome this shid.

2 against porto could even make us win serie A definitely.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Another defeat that we can learn from.

At the end of the season we will be geniuses.....the problem is we don't learn but make the same mistakes.

Jun 6, 2015
You know what's funny about that very sentence? You mention complacency and then immediately talk about how we're going to win serie A. Well thats exactly what some of our winners think that it's a forgone conclusion. It maybe a piss poor competition but I for one wouldn't be suprised if we really did choke this season.
None of our players think that it's a forgone conclusion to win Serie A I promise you that, it's just some of the people on here that think so.

Serie A is in no way a piss poor competition. It takes lots of quality to win it which thankfully we do have. This Serie A belittling is getting so old already.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
:lol: Obviously we need more wake up calls.We had 5 up to now and they weren't useful. Let's try with a few more.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
None of our players think that it's a forgone conclusion to win Serie A I promise you that, it's just some of the people on here that think so.

Serie A is in no way a piss poor competition. It takes lots of quality to win it which thankfully we do have. This Serie A belittling is getting so old already.
I'd probably take your promise if you were someone important working for Juve. But your not so thank you anyway.

Jun 6, 2015
Im pretty sure you are an insider marotta paid agent to say this kind of shid everytime you can.

Gtfo
I wish :D Sadly Beppe doesn't pay me anything nor do I know the great man.

It's not shit either only because you and some others disagree with it. I'm just trying to give people a different perspective in midst of people being emotionally distraught.

I'm happy to stay, thank you though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)