[Serie A, 20th round] Fiorentina 2-1 JUVENTUS [15th January, 2017] (10 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
What's with the 3 at the back. You guys are such pussies.
:lol:

Incase you are not being sarcastic our only right-sided wing player available for this game is Cuadrado which pretty much automatically makes it a 352.

Only other option is playing Barzagli there and going 4-4-2 but that is pretty much the same as we have often played the 352/442 hybrid.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
So Sandro might not be able to face Fiorentina since he just returned to training.

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Cuadrado Khedira Marchisio Asamoah
Pjanic
Dybala Higuain​

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
:lol:

Incase you are not being sarcastic our only right-sided wing player available for this game is Cuadrado which pretty much automatically makes it a 352.

Only other option is playing Barzagli there and going 4-4-2 but that is pretty much the same as we have often played the 352/442 hybrid.
Hybrids are for tree-huggers bro. If we want to trash opponents 7-0 we need to start taking risks.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Khedira Marchisio Pjanic
Cuadrado Dybala Higauin Pjaca​

or may i suggest

Dybala
Dybala Dybala Dybala
Dybala Dybala Dybala Dybala Dybala
Dybala Dybala​

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The thing is we don't want to trash opponents 7-0, we just want to win.
But sometimes just wanting to win limits you to do the bare minimum, and in europe sometimes ti doesnt work.

I dont mind winning 1-0..but we need to start baging the goals from time to time and presenting a more atattcking plan...because we get too defensive for large periods when we shodunt do it

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
when you win with a pure thrashing it's just sheer joy. Though to be honest I'd happily take 3 goal difference wins. That 6-1 against psg many years back till this day gives me orgasms.

Jun 6, 2015
But sometimes just wanting to win limits you to do the bare minimum, and in europe sometimes ti doesnt work.

I dont mind winning 1-0..but we need to start baging the goals from time to time and presenting a more atattcking plan...because we get too defensive for large periods when we shodunt do it
Agreed.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yep serie A is our backyard it's the perfect place to practice this attacking plan. Let's start with Feb 8th against crotone.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No no no. We need to be like Barca and thrash every opponent 5-0.

We should even emulate them by dropping to 3rd place in our domestic league, behind Sevilla, the team we topped our group over in the CL...

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)