Serie A 2023-24 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Commentator just said "Inter Milan must sometimes sit and scratch their heads about how they gave up six points to Sassuolo this season"...

:beppe:
Inter more like scratched their balls

- - - Updated - - -

Well
Since 1996, i can safely say that if the game was aired on TV, and I used to have a subscription for Serie A and CL, I always watched the games and rarely missed one
I plan my time based on the games..
This is becoming a lifestyle for me: "Check what time is the game and plan around it."

Now.. Think of it as if you're making your voice heard by not supporting the decision the management is making

The part about being watchable.. is simply cause I guess it will be difficult not to watch the games.. so.. if I managed to fight the temptation to watch the games... if we become watchable, it will become even difficult for me..

Note that I said, "I think"

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
You and patrizi should be flat mates or something... you will hardly miss a game and yet suffer together.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
should be our coach

Surely at some point he will be on our bench. I hope his coaching career gets better and better as the time goes on. He's true juventino though. I recall before the CL final game back in 2015 he was in full Juve kit. Always talks with respect and admiration for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)