Serie A 2023-24 (48 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Is the coefficient based on this season or previous season?

If it's the former, I think Serie A will struggle to keep pace when latter rounds approaches.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sassuolo punched way above their weight for years, it's a small team really. And if you're a team who constantly sells your best players and regenerates then at some point you'll get it wrong and struggle.

Still think with Berardi and Pinamonti they've got enough to survive but they are so reliant on them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sassuolo are a weird club, they're like the MK Dons of Italian football, a plastic club out of the area they represent, fairly wealthy but literally have no real support, no history. disgusting sporting management. GTFO

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Inter to good for anyone ITW this season. They're crazy.
Tbh I think even if we had a really good team this season it would have been difficult to overcome them, it's all come together like it did for Napoli last season. And they have had some ridiculous decisions as well to compound it. You find that when a team looks unbeatable then mentally many teams are beaten before the game.

Could be that a Juve win in the home game with them would have rattled them but I'm not really convinced, sometimes you just get seasons like this.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's one of those group of managers along with Ballardini and Cosmi amongst others that I can never understand why clubs consider or even offer jobs to

- - - Updated - - -

One of my favourites phrases in football. It's unlikely, but don't bet on it.
at least with nicola he gives you a fighting chance, allegri just brings disappointment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 20)