Serie A 2023-24 (29 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
i honestly don't know what will happen.

i wouldn't be surprised to see the saudi's or qatar hedgefunds enter this space. they might have done this earlier if it wasn't for italian beauracrcy i think.

but maybe with the condition of serie a, politicians might be tempted to move things faster and smoother to make sure a big club like inter stays alive.
I think the opposite. I think any Saudi or Qatar club sees Zhang asking 1.5b (rumored price he demands) and say "why not wait a year, the club will cost 700m and I can invest 800m in a stadium or players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think the opposite. I think any Saudi or Qatar club sees Zhang asking 1.5b (rumored price he demands) and say "why not wait a year, the club will cost 700m and I can invest 800m in a stadium or players.
yeah i think thats likely scenario. just cause u want 1.5b doesn't meant u will get it.

but then again rich people also invested billions into theranos and ftx and wework and nikola soooooo yeah (yes i know it's not same as investing football, just saying)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Could they buy Inter and register it for the Saudi League? Cause that would be hilarious and the best possible outcome imo

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
a stadium is much cheaper, but since it's italy, it's very complicated

funny thing with zhang is that nobody saw the guy since months. this season he hasn't showed up in milano lol. when they had the shareholders assembly a few weeks ago, he didn't address the shareholders personally, not even in a live stream, just sent a pre recorded speech. fuck knows where he is. he's got court cases in multiple countries. he owes hundreds of millions to multiple creditors. he's on the run.

i think saudis won't buy that shithole of a club just to please infantino.

odds are inda will end up in the hands of some creditors.

the big miracle is how they manage to get the license. uefa rules on equity are clear, they'll need some creative accounting to shoehorn themselves into the conditions. can't wait to see next half yearly balance sheet.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
yeah i think thats likely scenario. just cause u want 1.5b doesn't meant u will get it.

but then again rich people also invested billions into theranos and ftx and wework and nikola soooooo yeah (yes i know it's not same as investing football, just saying)
Invest into Jj™, a revolutionary new treatment to combat low blood pressure.

*may cause hair loss and severe depression.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
a stadium is much cheaper, but since it's italy, it's very complicated

funny thing with zhang is that nobody saw the guy since months. this season he hasn't showed up in milano lol. when they had the shareholders assembly a few weeks ago, he didn't address the shareholders personally, not even in a live stream, just sent a pre recorded speech. fuck knows where he is. he's got court cases in multiple countries. he owes hundreds of millions to multiple creditors. he's on the run.

i think saudis won't buy that shithole of a club just to please infantino.

odds are inda will end up in the hands of some creditors.

the big miracle is how they manage to get the license. uefa rules on equity are clear, they'll need some creative accounting to shoehorn themselves into the conditions. can't wait to see next half yearly balance sheet.
It's not a miracle, gravina is looking after them and telling ceferin not to worry and turn a blind eye. If it was Juve however... oh wait we already saw that scenario

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yeah it's common knowledge at this point that they are fans

but the protection won't last forever

I'm not so sure if as the article says the authorities and uefa have seen the books and seemingly doing nothing about it then it seems like nothing will ever happen. Don't forget inter have to pay for Fratessi in the summer, if I'm not mistaken Augusto is a similar arrangement, whilst paying big wages to the likes of the incoming Zielinski.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I hope sfinter gets sold for scraps and some Glazer-esque ownership group takes over to further fvck them. But more importantly, I hope sfinters downfall directly affects their benefactors and enablers in football governing bodies. Especially Shitaly where the decrepit system collapses.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Burn that club down already, piece of shit club. Better more can we leave serie Ass so that gravina and co try and market a bankrupted inter and a big match up between Lecce and Frosinone to spearhead his league branding.

Next time you watch that made in Italy advert, notice how they never show any Juve players at least up close, sure let's promote Giroud, Martinez and freaking Lazio's Anderson and some random Lecce player ofc... hell let's forget about the marketable Italians like Chiesa? Talk about made in Italy. Fuck this shit cunt league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 18)