Serie A 2023-24 (66 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
double measures admitted and confirmed:

he's basically saying that juve were punished because the torino prosecutors conducted an investigation, others didn't. :rofl:

anyone having any doubts about the existence of an anti juve agenda should just right fuck off to fif.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

he's basically saying that juve were punished because the torino prosecutors conducted an investigation, others didn't. :rofl:

anyone having any doubts about the existence of an anti juve agenda should just right fuck off to fif.
Similar to Santoriello’s comment when he said “but as a public prosecutor… I’m anti-Juventus!”.
Wonder what would have happened to us if we had committed more than 100 charges of financial irregularities like man city?

- - - Updated - - -

GB-z3dKW4AEPis8.jpg

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020

This guy is arguing with himself. And he dont intend to stop :grin:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
How did anti-juve ref fuck us over in todays game? It was an obvious opportunity to fuck us given it was 1-1 late into the game. We are relatively close to Inter so they shouldnt take the risk.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
wow i was wrong. i thought roma was going to struggle but they won their match.

wish juve could somehow get pellegrini. he is inconsistent but is way better than any mid juve have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 46)