Serie A 2023-24 (104 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
This can't be a real quote, otherwise it's one of the dumbest things I've heard recently and I live in a banana republic so I hear dumb stuff every day...

Statistical probability for that might be low but it's of course not impossible, his statistical friend is probably the imaginary accountant from the imaginary bank that the lowlife chimpanzee pretended to work before joining the world of football and becoming the most inadequate and amateurish manager in Juve's history...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What do you think was the best transfer in serie A this summer? Time might prove that it was some unknown kid from Argentina or Brazil, but from the better known players, it has to be Frattesi, no?
I think he's an excellent and extremely useful player. Inter got him for nothing :(

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
INTER (3-5-2): Sommer; Darmian, De Vrij, Bastoni; Dumfries, Barella, Calhanoglu, Mkhitaryan, Dimarco; Lautaro Martinez, Thuram. All. Inzaghi

MONZA (3-4-1-2): Di Gregorio; D’Ambrosio, Pablo Marì, Caldirola; Ciurria, Pessina, Gagliardini, Kyriakopoulos; Colpani; Caprari, Maric. All. Palladino

no Cuads or Frattesi yet.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What do you think was the best transfer in serie A this summer? Time might prove that it was some unknown kid from Argentina or Brazil, but from the better known players, it has to be Frattesi, no?
I think he's an excellent and extremely useful player. Inter got him for nothing :(
Luka Romero from Lazio to Bbilan

he will be sold at at a massive valuation one day

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Serious question.

Wtf is a pivot? And a double pivot?
In case the question is serious, its traditionally the term used outside of Italy for the regista. The player between the defense and attack linking the game. In Italy or South America more of a controller, in England it went on to mean more of a defensive midfielder. When using a 4-2-3-1 the two midfielders linking both sides of the game are the double pivot.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
In case the question is serious, its traditionally the term used outside of Italy for the regista. The player between the defense and attack linking the game. In Italy or South America more of a controller, in England it went on to mean more of a defensive midfielder. When using a 4-2-3-1 the two midfielders linking both sides of the game are the double pivot.
Ah ok, it was serious thanks for this.

For me regista and Dm are different positions, though. Does 'pivot' cover more the position on the pitch than the role in the team?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: :lol:

Been watching this show again recently while having my dinner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 63)