Serie A 2023-24 (111 Viewers)

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #341
    Ok guys, so the excuses are amateurish Jmedical and a coach that lost it.

Let me remind you we won a Scudetto with Matri and Borriello in attack, while going from 4-2-4 to multiple formations with freaking Conte in a single year, season before it being plagued with injuries.

C'mon, let's hear some real arguments. Who are the favorites if we aren't?
    I dunno, ask the FIGC since they're hiring the lawyers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Let me remind you we won a Scudetto with Matri and Borriello in attack, while going from 4-2-4 to multiple formations with freaking Conte in a single year, season before it being plagued with injuries.

Merda. They have the most balanced squad.

We should definitely be able to put up a good fight and perhaps win it ourselves, but we are not the favorites imo. And no, that's not just because of Allegri, like some tuz loonies want you to believe.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Considering things up until now:
    Inter should be favorite followed by Napoli and then Juve.
    Quality wise - We have quality but that quality doesnt function as a team and thats why we are 3rd im my "prestigious" ranking.
    P.S I wouldnt rule out a surprise from Lazio.
    Roma could challenge as well but they need more firepower for this to happen.
    Current status
    1st Inter
    2nd Napoli
    3rd Juve/Lazio/Milan
    4th Juve/Lazio/Milan
    5th the loser of the former trio
    6th Atalanta
    7th Roma

Juve vs Lazio vs Milan - I currently bet on Juve and Lazio with Milan dropping to EL but it is too close to call.

Scudetto fight? As for now its Inter vs Napoli.

- - - Updated - - -

Will we have these this year?
    Looks like it came out of a movie. Is there a director cut :D

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno, ask the FIGC since they're hiring the lawyers.
    I think the FIGC is done with us for these coming years. They will raise their heads again when we are successful.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
    Looking at these odds, maybe the league isn’t as strong as I thought. Other than a scudetto for Juve won’t be impressed by the $9 million man’s managing.
    IMG_3840.jpeg

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    Merda. They have the most balanced squad.

We should definitely be able to put up a good fight and perhaps win it ourselves, but we are not the favorites imo. And no, that's not just because of Allegri, like some tuz loonies want you to believe.
    Agree with this so much. The issue is we don't know game-to-game which version of our players is about to turn up. I'm hoping for some consistency from our better guys this year.

Unlike some posters I'm hoping we do win the league under Max this year.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    What? Unless we pull of some miracle signing(s) there's no way we stand a chance of winning Scudetto
    bro Lazio was even in the title race last year. The league is so shit that i wouldnt really be suprised if we fight for the title till the end.
    There are some positive signals too, it looks like we are playing some good football in pre season which didnt really happened with Allegri in the past.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    What? Unless we pull of some miracle signing(s) there's no way we stand a chance of winning Scudetto
    I don't think we have a 90 point team in the league this season, so if we have to add lets say ~10 points to our 72 from last season to win the Scudetto, that's not impossible (although unlikely), with some luck and a good run of form that's doable.

of course then again no one could've predicted Napoli to be a 90 point team last season, so if something like this happens we stand no chance, we won't improve by 20 points. hard to see Napoli being this good again though with a new coach and 0 reinforcements.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
    Don't forget that in case we really do have a good run the FIGC will start cooking up stuff to substract points and break morale.
    Scudetto can never be achieved by us this year. CL is the maximum.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    remember the inda ultras wanting to have a chat with cuadrado on inda values?

these are their true values: diving and surrounding the ref during a friendly against an albanian team. damn i hate these cunts, and it's not only about calciopoli. there's something fundamentally repulsive about them.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    Will we have these this year?
    This is the way VAR should've been introduced and used from the BEGINNING.

Fans only want transparency. And I believe players/managers want the same. The ONLY reason this has not been the case from Day 1 of VAR is to protect referees and the leagues THEMSELVES who don't want a spotlight on the conversations and interactions at all levels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 32, Guests: 69)