Serie A 2023-24 (43 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
2-1 Hellas

Far more entertaining than watching merda play
didn't watch merda, couldn't care less. i switched on this one because i thought that the stake could actually make it a nice fight until death. (3rd non juve game i watched since our points penalty, the other two was a st etienne match in the closing round of league 2 and the first leg of cagliari - bari serie a qualifying round)

and the first half was fun indeed

2nd half is shit so far though

btw how useless this league is: there are no more matches this week, and they schedule bari - cagliari and spezia - verona to the same day, basically the same time. calshio is back babbyyyy :shifty: idiots running the show

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
btw how useless this league is: there are no more matches this week, and they schedule bari - cagliari and spezia - verona to the same day, basically the same time. calshio is back babbyyyy :shifty: idiots running the show

The league could’ve done a much better job of scheduling and promoting both matches. Make them a spectacles, must-see events on every platform.

alas, Italy gonna Italy. Calcio isn’t back bc it never left

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Didn't watch this crap, preferred watching Soccer aid and watching the likes of Totti, Evra and Crespo roll back the years.

- - - Updated - - -

The league could’ve done a much better job of scheduling and promoting both matches. Make them a spectacles, must-see events on every platform.

alas, Italy gonna Italy. Calcio isn’t back bc it never left
Calshio made in italy

- - - Updated - - -

As for calcio being back? It wouldn't be back had any Italian side won their finals if not all 3, still light years behind the other top leagues in terms of marketability, stadiums, infrastructure and thats before we even touch of how they love to bring Juve down every decade or so with their ridiculous sporting laws which are just so flawed. It'll never be back till they sort each and every one of these issues. Any you know what? I don't think it ever will at least not in our life times. Fuck em

Last edited:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Even is Italy got to host a major tournament such as the Euros I think they would fuck it up and fumble the bag. I think they would put on a good show for the tournament but I think they would waste the money and opportunities to invest in infrastructure for the future.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Even is Italy got to host a major tournament such as the Euros I think they would fuck it up and fumble the bag. I think they would put on a good show for the tournament but I think they would waste the money and opportunities to invest in infrastructure for the future.
They'll spend the money on rebranding the league to Serie Ass and unleash more anti racism initiatives by making every player wear a monkey mask on the field, the rest will spent on wire tapping Juve to swindle more money out of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 29)