Serie A 2023-24 (162 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
dude, I thought they couldn't get worse than Garcia...lol

ok now watch them win EVERYTHING!

Im in utter disbelief. Someone told me this news in group chat, and I legit 1000% thought it was a meme, just joking around and was laughing saying I wish it was true.

Laugh harder when I'm shown its real news :haha:

ADL is seriously on a mission to deliberately devalue his organisation. Whatever Turk_Bianconero Napoli fan version there is in there forums is litterally losing their minds right now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
with pogba getting the pro footballer minimum wage, it looks like jj doesn't have the highest wage bill of the league anymore (tweet also mentions that they have the highest debt and a negative shareholders' equity but that's not news, it's been the case for years)

(btw i think that the minimum wage is falsely reported, iirc it's around ~45k€ for this season)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
with pogba getting the pro footballer minimum wage, it looks like jj doesn't have the highest wage bill of the league anymore (tweet also mentions that they have the highest debt and a negative shareholders' equity but that's not news, it's been the case for years)

(btw i think that the minimum wage is falsely reported, iirc it's around ~45k€ for this season)
Wait, so we didn't terminate his contract, he just makes the league minimum while he's suing or something?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Wait, so we didn't terminate his contract, he just makes the league minimum while he's suing or something?
he's not even banned officially, so he's still our player. he just can't enter the facilities of the club and is suspended by the club pending confirmation from the authorities and on minimum wages until the eventual termination lol

on an other note, here are some classic mazzarri excuses:

already waiting for the next one

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mazzarri isnt a bad coach but he isnt one to make Napoli reappear the way they were last season.
With Mazzarri I think we know what to expect - Napoli will try to qualify for CL and will be up to the final day to fight for qualification.
Their fight will be against Juve Milan and Lazio - Considering results and way of play - Milan and Juve should qualify while Napoli should pip Lazio to the remaining spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)