Serie A 2023-24 (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
From next season, the #SerieATIM championship will be called abroad:
No joke.

I mean its a marketing disaster class :lol: if this is Italy's idea to rival the EPL get this... in England it's called the Premier league, abroad its called the premier league.

No fucking idiot abroad is going to say oh did you watch Serie A made in Italy last night? I mean how fucking stupid are Italians?

- - - Updated - - -

Patriotic fucks discriminating the fact that more than half of the players are foreigners.
Racism in Italy is 50/50 after all.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cuck league with racist undertones.

Do you hate black people? Do you want to hear racist chants and experience territorial discrimination at games on a weekly basis? Do you want to consistently damage and undermine your best club under the false pretense of creating equity and balance?

We offer you the unique opportunity to be part of a once in a lifetime experience, where own goals are not only limited to the pitch,

Come join us and be a part of Serie A Made In Italy - discrimination done right.

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Cuck league with racist undertones.

Do you hate black people? Do you want to hear racist chants and experience territorial discrimination at games on a weekly basis? Do you want to consistently damage and undermine your best club in the name of equity and balance?

We offer you the unique opportunity to be part of a once in a lifetime experience, where own goals are not only limited to the pitch,

Come join us and be a part of Serie A Made In Italy - discrimination done right.
Equity and balance? More like jealousy and hatred.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    I mean its a marketing disaster class :lol: if this is Italy's idea to rival the EPL get this... in England it's called the Premier league, abroad its called the premier league.

No fucking idiot abroad is going to say oh did you watch Serie A made in Italy last night? I mean how fucking stupid are Italians?
    Who knows? As lame as it is, people are probably confusing Italy's Serie A with Brazil's Serie A now. I know I am.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Racism in Italy is 50/50 after all.
    Someone needs to give you a chill pill.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    West Ham won yesterday against Fiorentina. Serie A won't be taken seriously unless Italian teams win something in Europe. West Ham have probably had one of their worst seasons and Moyes was at one point going to get sacked. David Moyes has one European trophy more than Allegri.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    So Brazil should call it 'made in Brazil' too? I mean I'm all for renaming the league but to call it made in Italy is just crap
    Serie A used to think it could walk around and call itself "Cher".

Now it's more like "Ice Age" and nobody can f'ing tell them apart

In case you hadn't noticed, they all have the same name but they are completely different American, Swedish, and Danish bands ... in that order.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    West Ham won yesterday against Fiorentina. Serie A won't be taken seriously unless Italian teams win something in Europe. West Ham have probably had one of their worst seasons and Moyes was at one point going to get sacked. David Moyes has one European trophy more than Allegri.
    I love the fact Moyes won, his celebration actually made me feel a little emotional

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)