Serie A 2022-23 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
7 pts behind the leaders after just 7 games… so many unknown names on the Napoli and Milan teams but seem to have so much better technique, ideas and movements

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Udinese are fun to watch.

Mind blowing that we never attempted to sign Udogie.
Allegri choose to focus on experienced player Paredes for the CM position to replace Rovella. Rather than focus on glaring weakneses LB, winger. Allegri even said heWe end up can pay much more (25m) than Spurs paid for Udogie (20m)

He already know we have problem on the wing like he said in interview :
"We have problems with pushing on the wings. I can no longer ask players who have been running all their lives to keep doing the whole flank."

yet we didnt add LB or more creative winger

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
If it's some other team win the scudetto this season, I'd rather its

Udinese
The real bianconeri lol

I am inclined more to one of these three.
Milan, they are still strong, squad has good sinergy. Leao is a beast.
Napoli, perhaps the ones that are playing the best football currently.
Atalanta, becoming more cynical with results and don't play Europe.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Allegri choose to focus on experienced player Paredes for the CM position to replace Rovella. Rather than focus on glaring weakneses LB, winger. Allegri even said heWe end up can pay much more (25m) than Spurs paid for Udogie (20m)

He already know we have problem on the wing like he said in interview :
"We have problems with pushing on the wings. I can no longer ask players who have been running all their lives to keep doing the whole flank."

yet we didnt add LB or more creative winger
We didn't sign a LB because there was no approval from Arrivabene for that kind of investment with Sandro already there on big wages. Agresti's words

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
If it's some other team win the scudetto this season, I'd rather its

Udinese
Atalanta would also been good.
I think it could be Napoli season
They are doing smart signing : Kvicha, Kim Min Jae is a great buy. Simeone also a good signing

- - - Updated - - -

We didn't sign a LB because there was no approval from Arrivabene for that kind of investment with Sandro already there on big wages. Agresti's words
It could be true but if it was the same amount : Paredes cheaper loan fee but higher wage (7m net) and higher transfer fee if we sign him, we can use Rovella if we didnt sign him. Udogie with lower wage but could be bigger signing fee if we can negotiate loan fee + obligation, we can use Sandro as backup and we didn't need to extend De Sciglio. I think this because Allegri pick Paredes as priority so Arrivabene cant afford LB after Paredes. But it will be different if we didnt focus on Paredes

This also why we need more people who understands football. Milan have Maldini who start their revival

We have a smart financial guy like Cherubini and Arrivabene who run this clubs more as a corporation. But we lack someone who understands football and build our team

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2022-09-22_18-04-19.jpg

Top Creators: Serie A 2022-23

The top 10 players in the rankings for the most chances & secondary chances created in the division.

Secondary chances: the final pass to a player who creates the chance for the shot/goal.

[Opta Analyst]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)