Serie A 2022-23 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Where exactly does Belotti fit in this Roma side? They seem perfect upfront. Doubt he’d want s back up role

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He signed for Galatasaray, no?

- - - Updated - - -

And Tuz thinks Zaniolo is overrated lol

- - - Updated - - -

If he stays healthy we’re going to have to pay a Vlahovic size fee to get him now. This summer was the only chance to get him for a reasonable fee.
He hasn't renewed his contract. Next summer he will only have a year left.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He signed for Galatasaray, no?

- - - Updated - - -

He hasn't renewed his contract. Next summer he will only have a year left.
Not yet. Linked to Nice too.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Dybi that’s a rookie mistake

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Chiesa is more direct, but Zaniolo is more talented/gifted.
Zaniolo post injury is incredibly wasteful. Last season for Roma in Serie A he took shots from all over, 70 shots in total which combined for 6.11xG. Only scored 2 goals. That's crazy inefficient.

1660550367975.png

(red-missed, violet-blocked, blue-saved, yellow-post, green-goal).

Yesterdays game was an extreme example of that, didn't watch the game, but from the highlights I thought he probably should've scored about 2 goals and did well to get in those positions, but damn 0 goals is a poor poor output from all those chances. I hope Chiesa doesn't come back with the same glitch.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Zaniolo post injury is incredibly wasteful. Last season for Roma in Serie A he took shots from all over, 70 shots in total which combined for 6.11xG. Only scored 2 goals. That's crazy inefficient.

1660550367975.png

(red-missed, violet-blocked, blue-saved, yellow-post, green-goal).

Yesterdays game was an extreme example of that, didn't watch the game, but from the highlights I thought he probably should've scored about 2 goals and did well to get in those positions, but damn 0 goals is a poor poor output from all those chances. I hope Chiesa doesn't come back with the same glitch.
B9C830E0-45B0-4F12-9BC8-293C8755E17D.gif

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kvara looks impressive. Napoli seem to have this knack of doing well with lesser knowb player transfers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's quite well known tbh, at least to people who follow young talents, FM, etc. Weird how he went to Georgian football and then back for not much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)