Serie A 2022-23 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
what do you mean by ever? we did it plenty of times already (my buddy was present at milan-juve 1-6, that was some spectacle lol), and will do once we have a decent team once again
The same milan side were beaten 4-0 by lazio who earlier lost 3-0 to Juve.
Allegri>Sarri>Pioli.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
On VS some dude said Guintoli is coming to JJ but ADL blocked the other two collaborators as he deems them to be the true engineers of current Nipples Soccer.

BTW. will JJ ever be able to trash its opponents like Miland did last night? :(
yeah, just like Paratici was true engineer of Marottas work, hopefully they do the same to Nipples that Fabio did to us after he was given more power.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ceferin to Ekipa: " Juventus , Barcellona and RealMadrid ? One club is under criminal proceedings for falsifying and manipulation of financial statements, another is under investigation for paying officials of the refereeing organization, we will see if the third also has did something”

- - - Updated - - -

UEFA president Ceferin against Agnelli:

"It had to end like this because at Juventus everything was wrong . I don’t have an affectionate relationship with Agnelli or anyone else at Juventus."

[@NicoSchira)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
what do you mean by ever? we did it plenty of times already (my buddy was present at milan-juve 1-6, that was some spectacle lol), and will do once we have a decent team once again
I probably phrased it wrongly; I'm just kind of tired of this overpriced and overpaid squad which struggles to live up to its potential. I mean, I admit I struggle to watch this team. Kudos to Allegri for getting back from the grave but I still can't stand this minimalistic and defensive approach to the game. Sure, results are the most important now because of the financial/off field issues but then again we always keep saying the same things no matter the current context is. It's never the right time to build something that would put us next to Europe's biggest powerhouses. At least Juve that we remember used to belong there.

It's funny that the club gave Allegri's physical midfield to Sarri and the current one is given to Allegri while the small, technical midgets would suit Sarri more.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I probably phrased it wrongly; I'm just kind of tired of this overpriced and overpaid squad which struggles to live up to its potential. I mean, I admit I struggle to watch this team. Kudos to Allegri for getting back from the grave but I still can't stand this minimalistic and defensive approach to the game. Sure, results are the most important now because of the financial/off field issues but then again we always keep saying the same things no matter the current context is. It's never the right time to build something that would put us next to Europe's biggest powerhouses. At least Juve that we remember used to belong there.

It's funny that the club gave Allegri's physical midfield to Sarri and the current one is given to Allegri while the small, technical midgets would suit Sarri more.
Like Pjanic? Sarri had him, should have suited him perfectly. He also had Rabiot, but couldn’t get shit out of him. They also signed the most in demand young CB at the time, mr. “high line is perfect for me” De Ligt. We had his pacy, dribbling winger in Dougie C who he couldn’t figure out how to get in form at all. Etc. He just turned out to be a really mediocre coach.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Like Pjanic? Sarri had him, should have suited him perfectly. He also had Rabiot, but couldn’t get shit out of him. They also signed the most in demand young CB at the time, mr. “high line is perfect for me” De Ligt. We had his pacy, dribbling winger in Dougie C who he couldn’t figure out how to get in form at all. Etc. He just turned out to be a really mediocre coach.
It's not about coaches as such but more about club's inability to give a coach what he needs.
We don't need to look further than this season tbh. Allegri wanted to play 433 and he kept doing so for a while. It turned out the squad is built more for 352 and luckily he found that out in the end through trial and error.
I don't miss Sarri one bit even if I kept my fingers crossed for him while he was here.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'll take the Allegri praise but I won't tolerate the Sarri normalizing. He wasn't mediocre. He was given a peugot and told not to rekt it.

It will go down in history as a downgrade. A trash coach who should not have his name tied with the history of this club.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'll take the Allegri praise but I won't tolerate the Sarri normalizing. He wasn't mediocre. He was given a peugot and told not to rekt it.

It will go down in history as a downgrade. A trash coach who should not have his name tied with the history of this club.
:agree:

I was trying to be diplomatic. But yes, a rubbish coach who is better forgotten.

And regardless of what he achieved in his first 5 years, clearly Allegri 2.0 is past it and needs to be put out to pasture.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
decisions of the sports judge on #JuveInter of #CoppaItalia :
- 3 days to #Cuadrado : hands on neck and fist at #Handanovic ;
- 1 day in Handanovic: only hands on the neck and no blow to Cuadrado;
- 4 thousand euro fine at #Juventus
- 20,000 euro fine but no disqualification for the manager #Inter Baccin, who, despite not being on the list, tried to reach the referee and addressed him with offensive and abusive remarks
[Mirko Nicolino]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)