Serie A 2021-22 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Reina rolled back the years to save Lazio tbh. Some fantastic saves. Always thought he was quite underrated.

Zaniolo looks really sharp. Had to tell that this guy had two major injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zaniolo is da bomb, just lacked this last pass or shoot today, but the way he dribbled past defenders was a joy to watch, loved him

- - - Updated - - -

Ohsemen tearing apart Serie A

It’s shocking to see someone be so good coming from the French league. /Juventus.com
Napoli is just like Atleti, they create forwards. Worth noting how well Anguissa is playing for them though, fucking 15 m player

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Same.

Osimhen has great pace and strength but i think he is wasteful infront of goal. Appears to have a high ceiling so he might end up improving a fair bit.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Seen so many September scudetti over the years, just fall off and disappear. Napoli and Roma were particularly good at it, Milan and Inter too.
Yeah because there was Juve putting pressure on them this season is a transition year for us

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. They will destruct at some point in the season.

I don’t think there is any one team that stands out completely at this point time. A bunch are doing well so this might end up among the closest title races in recent times.

That happened last season till January when inter started getting results despite playing some ordinary football as they still have better squad than other teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)