Serie A 2020-21 (18 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
The FIF meltdown is still in its infancy.

They also made the former staff and players subforum private. Damn. Can't read the Conte thread.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Conte is 3-0 up over Allegri lmao.
Grazie ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Unreal how quick one side forgets about the won scudetto because of the fucked up situation their club is in, whilst the other side barely finished in the CL places, but is now looking forward to next season with Tici gone and Max back :lol:

Gotta say it's been some great days :lol:

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Grazie ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Unreal how quick one side forgets about the won scudetto because of the fucked up situation their club is in, whilst the other side barely finished in the CL places, but is now looking forward to next season with Tici gone and Max back :lol:

Gotta say it's been some great days :lol:
So true.

From barely making CL to now we celebrate what looks like a great set up for next year while Inter barely has a few days to celebrate before it all comes crashing down.

Only better days than this will be when Inter is relegated. Those days will be glorious.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Great that we now have Allegri back but the Inzaghi thing really disappoints me.
I rated Lazio as the most fun to watch in recent years and I`ll just puke if I have to say the same on Inter. I hope he will have a massive fail there and find success with his next team.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
They did good in appointing him Inzaghi.
He plays 3 5 2 like Conte but without the motivation factor.
Anyway their goal is to finish top 4 next year and I doubt they are going to have a problem in doing so with inzaghi there.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Conte is 3-0 up over Allegri lmao.
Conte is the best motivator in the world and you can see the hard work with the previous Juve and last year`s Inter.
League wise you could argue Conte would get more points with the same team compared to Allegri BUT when you take tournaments when its a do or die rather than be good overall - Conte tends to fail.

Inter are certainly better than BMG and Shakhtar yet they finished 4th
Juve got eliminated by Galatasary (although it was cruel due to the conditions of the game)

Until he proves he can do that - Allegri>Conte

- - - Updated - - -

They did good in appointing him Inzaghi.
He plays 3 5 2 like Conte but without the motivation factor.
Anyway their goal is to finish top 4 next year and I doubt they are going to have a problem in doing so with inzaghi there.
Yes they have unfortunately. they are going to rival us for the Scudetto but I think we got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)