Serie A 2020-21 (17 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
While Atalanta is the key here, they probably fight for Coppa against us (full strength) and play their youngsters against Milan (high probability they will lose to Milan)
I don't think that anything similar will happen.
No matter if most of Italy wants us out of top 4; no matter if the Atalanta players and staff prefer Milan in top 4 (I don't think they care, though), Atalanta are a CL regular now and their match vs Milan is very important to just lose it like that. All eyes will be on them.
I also think that finishing 2nd is more important to them than caring about who will finish 5th and who makes it to CL.

So, if Atalanta are given a choice: "to beat Milan or not?", they will want a victory. But will they have the strength and motivation to get that victory is the main question here. There is a high probability that after the Coppa final and after securing the top 4 this weekend, they won't be close to 100% both motivation-wise and in physical terms.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
So, if Milan don't win in Bergamo and we win our last match we are still in the UCL while Milan [who beat us 3-0 at our own stadium] isn't. :lol:

What a scenario. :touched: Serie A...

- - - Updated - - -

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. :vdp:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We had 9 draws and 6 losses this year, which got us to this situation on the table.

We really fucked up big time.

Our defensive record is actually quite good, second in the league (goals conceded), behind Inter. That just tells you how handling of some games by rookie coach has been disastrous.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Benevento will be playing their final match and if they know they can beat us then they know they can beat Torino

I hope Torino lose against Lazio to make all of this possible. Benevento and Torino play 2-2 in their 1st match
So whoever win their final of relegation battle will come out as survivor (assumption Torino lost against Lazio)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We are all seeing a chance for us in this last games, but u know what will really happen? We will get the CL qualification, but then get ban by UEFA for the superleague, Milan will play in CL anyway.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We are all seeing a chance for us in this last games, but u know what will really happen? We will get the CL qualification, but then get ban by UEFA for the superleague, Milan will play in CL anyway.
Pretty much every smart guy says UEFA ban is an overreach. I wouldn’t count on it to be upheld.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I don't think that anything similar will happen.
No matter if most of Italy wants us out of top 4; no matter if the Atalanta players and staff prefer Milan in top 4 (I don't think they care, though), Atalanta are a CL regular now and their match vs Milan is very important to just lose it like that. All eyes will be on them.
I also think that finishing 2nd is more important to them than caring about who will finish 5th and who makes it to CL.

So, if Atalanta are given a choice: "to beat Milan or not?", they will want a victory. But will they have the strength and motivation to get that victory is the main question here. There is a high probability that after the Coppa final and after securing the top 4 this weekend, they won't be close to 100% both motivation-wise and in physical terms.
People make far too much of ‘whether team X us something to play for in this upcoming game’. Cagliari had absolutely nothing to play for against Milan, and yet they played resolutely and would have won without Donnarumma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)