Serie A 2020-21 (232 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It boggled my mind how about a decade ago people used to celebrate the sale of Serie A's biggest stars. This is the outcome of a weak Serie A.
Yeah, but why were teams put in a position to sell the biggest stars? They - and the federation as a whole - screwed something before that, or they failed to follow some new trends, which resulted in the player sales. Calciopoli also "helped", but I think the problems started before 2006.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah fully deserved but devastating. I still don't think our management have quite grasped the reality of being in the EL. Still could be a looooong journey back to the top.
Why?
If they get rid of cr7, they slash 60 million from his salary.
The quoted 90 million is only if we are the only team that reaches the latter stages.
The only thing we lose is prestige, but I doubt that we have the money to attract wc players.
For Locatelli and Rdp we don't need cl football.

Maybe that was the goal all along. To get rid of Ronaldo, Dybala, Ramsey /Rabiot and start fresh.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So we need Milan to drop points two games in a row

Or Napoli to drop points against Hellas

If everyone finishes on 78 points, including Atalanta, we are still out right?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If everyone finishes on 78 points, including Atalanta, we are still out right?
Not possible for everyone to finish on 78. Napoli have 76 with a round to go and they can't get to 78.

As for the other 3, a mini table will be made. In order for all of Atalanta, Juve and Milan to finish at 78, Milan will have to lose against Cagliari tonight and beat Atalanta in the last round, while we have to beat Bologna. Then a mini table will be made in which Atalanta will have 7 pts, Milan 6, and Juve 4.

There are only two scenarios in which we make CL. In both we have to beat Bologna, and either Milan will have to lose pts both against Cagliari and Atalanta, or Napoli will have to fail to beat Verona.
We are 99% out of CL I'm afraid.

Mar 24, 2006
No matter if we qualify to CL or not , Pirlo has to go , the points we dropped againts fvcking Benevento -5 , Fio Merda -5 , Crotone -2 are beyond retarded , not to mention Meelan has never won in Turin for 10 years and the record was broken this season ‍♂️ we need proper coach and reinforcement to be Great and to be scared again .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Watch Napoli imploding next weekend against Verona
Don't do this to yourself man. Napoli may drop points by drawing @ home against Verona (a huge ask), but there's also no guarantee we defeat Bologna away.

If Milan (a big if) drop points against Cagliari today (a draw would be nice), then we can begin to hope again.

For now, we're drowning and there's no help in sight.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Thanks for that, Badass_Vlad.
Wasnt serious, damn such a little cunt u r :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Napoli fail to win vs Verona but so do we vs Bologna. :lol:
I
Don't do this to yourself man. Napoli may drop points by drawing @ home against Verona (a huge ask), but there's also no guarantee we defeat Bologna away.

If Milan (a big if) drop points against Cagliari today (a draw would be nice), then we can begin to hope again.

For now, we're drowning and there's no help in sight.
I lost hopes after crashing defeat against Milan. Yesterday win felt nice but Fiorentina showing up today seemed unlikely and Napoli is in good form. Was always gonna be one sided game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 228)