Serie A 2020-21 (26 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,242
    What the result we need in AC milan Atalanta match.. can we go ahead of either if one of them lose that match & we win both.. is the table based on F/A or head to head result if equal points

only need nipples to fail I think.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    What's the fuss with Lukaku and a few others at inda? Apparently they organized some party, where they broke 'the covid rules'.

The players could be suspended for the game vs Juve as a punishment - the club and Conte to decide.
    Doesn't matter, we will still find a way to lose to a weakened Inter.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    For me, if Napoli beats Fiorentina, it is over. Ironic that our UCL qualification is in the hands of the two clubs that probably hate us the most. Inter and Fiorentina.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    For me, if Napoli beats Fiorentina, it is over. Ironic that our UCL qualification is in the hands of the two clubs that probably hate us the most. Inter and Fiorentina.
    I think so too.
    Milan only need to win against Cagliari to be 100% in.
    So our only chance is with Napoli...
    Problem is that everyone is in ultra-inform mode. Inter,Atalanta,Milan and Napoli.
    We're the only ones sucking all season long.
    But we can't cry it's our fault if we lost 5 points to freaking Benevento.

Jul 2, 2006

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I was trying to explain our fiasco season with stats, but I failed. In the picture, you can see our goal/assists stats from 2009-10 until today. While there is a clear difference between our 2020-21 to our disastrous seasons when we finished 7th (2009-10 and 2010-11), and a noticeable difference with our heyday seasons, one simply cannot find a difference between this season and the previous two. Yet we won those two and we'll probably end up 5th this year.

There are two main reasons for this, imo (compared to the last two seasons).
    1. Some 4-5 matches which we used to win by 1:0, this year ended 1:1 or with 0:1 defeats.
    2. The performance of our opponents. Right now we have 72 points with 2 matches to go. With 72 points, without even having to play the last two matches, we'd have been in top 4 in 11 of the last 11 seasons. In 2014/15 we'd have even won the scudetto with 72 points, while this year even 78 might not be enough for top 4.

Attachments

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

inda looking to get a loan with a 12% interest rate (damn that's high nowadays) to quick fix their liquidity, until that, the mentioned players' contract extensions is on standby

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)