Serie A 2020-21 (197 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Back in the 90's when Italian football was at its apex, I could never believe that a major US TV network would be interested in airing something as foreign and arcane as Serie A. My how things have changed even as Serie A's stature has fallen.

Actually, I thought this sucked. This is one more idiot who thinks Italian football -- other than Atalanta -- is playing the catenaccio stereotype of 1957 Inter. It suggests to me here's one more professional assclown stuck in judgements from decades ago who hasn't looked up since his playing days at what's going on in the world of football outside of his pet leagues.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Strickland

May 17, 2019
with the Scudetto a longshot dream now, lets look at top 4. there are 6 teams competing for places 2-4, which are Milan, Juve, Atalanta, Napoli and a couple of points further is Roma and Lazio.

From them all, I'd say Atalanta have the winning combination of consistency, quality and experience, so I expect those guys to be in the top 4 regardless of if we make it or not. We have little consistency in terms of our performance and although our individual quality is highly superior to Atalanta, they do have the experience of Gasp over Pirlo and the experience of playing together in the same system with the same guys for a couple of years.

From the remaining teams I'd worry the most about Lazio, Napoli and Milan, those 3 really have the potential to finish in front of us if we drop the ball. Roma has been mediocre all season long and they're not finishing top 4 imo.

The shit part of the equation? In our remaining 11 games, we have 5 games against TOP7 teams, we've only played only Roma twice, all the rest - Inter, Milan, Lazio, Napoli and Atalanta are still to be played, so we actually do have a good chance to fuck this up.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
200K€ fine for Lazio and 13 months of inhibition for Lotito. No points deduction. These are the requests just presented by the FIGC prosecutor for violation of the Covid protocols.

:lol:

fucking Italy. You can field infected players and don't risk points penalties. Fucking hell well done again for setting another milestone precedence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)