Serie A 2020-21 (13 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Inter will win the title :yuck: :inter:

Milan will probably finish 2nd.

We should be able to secure 3rd, not because of our stellar performances, but because Roma, Napoli and hopefully both Lazio and Atalanta will have some brainfarts in the coming weeks.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
10 pts behind Inter, 6 pts behind a shitty Milan with 14 games to go. We probably won't win that game in hand with Napoli too.

What a fall

:fab2::pirlo:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Can we start banning people for repeatedly saying we're competing for 4th?

Experiencing a shit season wrt scudetto is one thing, being an ultra negative intersectional feminist nancy is another.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
not being negative. realistically juventus is now competing for 3rd and 4th. it's not even abut the coach, it about missing players. without cuadrado, arthut, morata, dybala this squad is not looking good. aside from ronaldo, where are the goals coming from?

we don't score from set pieces. be it corners or free kicks. so it's not like we can grind out a win. defense leaky. midfield can't retain possession.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
not being negative. realistically juventus is now competing for 3rd and 4th. it's not even abut the coach, it about missing players. without cuadrado, arthut, morata, dybala this squad is not looking good. aside from ronaldo, where are the goals coming from?

we don't score from set pieces. be it corners or free kicks. so it's not like we can grind out a win. defense leaky. midfield can't retain possession.
Its funny because I remember at the begininningo of this season I said "wow squad is so strong, we have such depth" and you agreed.

If only we knew...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Its funny because I remember at the begininningo of this season I said "wow squad is so strong, we have such depth" and you agreed.

If only we knew...
worst part is how excited we were to kulu play. only for him to end up with being one of the worst juve signings in the past 10 seasons for the money.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Chaos is what you get when you allow one team to do as they please and go unpunished.

Wouldn't be surprised if this season doesn't finish at all.

30-40 Covid cases in Serie A teams is all you need to completely fail to close the season.

Why would anyone want to play with couple of missing players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)