Serie A 2020-21 (110 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
View attachment 88023

Would laugh but I remember we play them in a week
Our game against them will look a bit different with less opportunities but with more domination. If we play them away I expect a draw, if its a home game then its between a win and a draw.

Anyway Next week we have Atalanta at home and I think we should be able to beat them as they dont defend as deep as the minnows which means we could create more while I do expect us to concede one.
Inter host Napoli - a draw in my books..
Milan are playing Genoa which means they`ll get the points
If we win we go second IMO

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 9, 2015
I don't know if if is me, but I see a lot more youth products in Serie A than last season. A lot of U23 players this year. From the 'bigger' clubs especially Roma with Calafiori, Milanese and Kumbulla and Milan with Colombo, Maldini, Kululu, Gabbia. Hellas Verona doing the best job.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't know if if is me, but I see a lot more youth products in Serie A than last season. A lot of U23 players this year. From the 'bigger' clubs especially Roma with Calafiori, Milanese and Kumbulla and Milan with Colombo, Maldini, Kululu, Gabbia. Hellas Verona doing the best job.
It's the way it should be in these times.

Even Juve have given some minutes to kids, although it's mostly Frabotta so far, and with out objectives and pressure you'll probably see that lessen as the games become more important.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Typical meltdown from an Italian team once they become good. Everyone involved thinks they're better than they are. The truth is Papu and Illicic were nowhere before Gasp. And Gasp was nowhere as well. And Atalanta was nowhere without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)