Serie A 2020-21 (10 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
So, do we still expect Milan to self destruct?

One has to be extremely naive to continue to write them off. The biggest threat to Juve’ title defence this season will come from them, and not Inter or Napoli. It’s not like they are only beating minnows. They’ve beaten both Napoli and Inter away, and will likely win the reverse fixtures at home too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 26, 2014

One has to be extremely naive to continue to write them off. The biggest threat to Juve’ title defence this season will come from them, and not Inter or Napoli.

it's the same story like inter last season.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Great run of form but not getting carried away about a title challenge. It's just great to see us play good football and maintain consistency. Top four finish is still the immediate objective.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Great run of form but not getting carried away about a title challenge. It's just great to see us play good football and maintain consistency. Top four finish is still the immediate objective.
You won't get a better chance to win scudetto juve are struggling with a rookie coach and other teams will choke at some stage

Strickland

May 17, 2019

One has to be extremely naive to continue to write them off. The biggest threat to Juve’ title defence this season will come from them, and not Inter or Napoli. It’s not like they are only beating minnows. They’ve beaten both Napoli and Inter away, and will likely win the reverse fixtures at home too.

They wont keep up the pace they're going at right now (a 99 point season), but if the stars align they can do 80ish point season, which could be enough for the title. We are still our biggest enemy though, because this Juve clearly should do better than 80ish points.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Nothing unnatural about that, he's jumping for a header and his body is bent forward. Jumping with your arms down by your sides would be unnatural, unless perhaps you were a penguin.

I've seen that exact handball scenario given almost always because the arm is so obviously sticking out, but I don't think anyone is deliberately trying to block headers with their arms flailing about in the penalty area for a fairly innocuous headed challenge.
Well his arm going up after going down is certainly unatural. Also he jumps with his hand almost in a vertical position when usually you jump with them in an orizontal position.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
We’ve always earned our scudettos by beating the other contenders head 2 head. It’s the same this year, there’s no point in focusing on them.

We were terrible last year but still beat Inter and Atalanta away, which basically saved the scudetto.

We’ll meet Milan, Inter and so on down the road. Let’s see if this Juve has it in them like the past versions.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Are Milan still dropping points without Zlatan?

Zlatan's influence is not restricted to the goals/assists he provides, its his leadership in the dressing room too that adds to a team's maturity. United was a good example of that. This shouldnt take away from Pioli ofc he is obviously doing something right. Kessie seems to be maturing mentally too

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

yes, they will at some point

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Milan actually play good football. They have an identity, and I really wish I could say the same thing for us.

We look so labored and clueless in possession, and then I switch to watch Milan and they are zipping the ball around with confidence, moving forward at pace, with purpose and intent.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Milan being only-Ibra is a mistake. All 4 matches without Ibra in the league have been won 9-1 aggregate.

They've done a great job with signing young players. Only Ibra and Kjaer are older important figures. Ibra of course being a huge factor in their success.

They have quite a few duds in their squad but also a few great young players/talents.

Kessie (23)
Theo Hernandez (23)
Bennacer (23)
Donnarumma (21)
Gabbia (21)
Leao (21)
Diaz (21)
Hauge (21)
Tonali (20)

Those are all really interesting players imo. It's a great list considering how poor Milan have been over the years. Some of them will succeed on the biggest stage.

Romagnoli, Calhanoglu, Rebic are good options near their prime.

Hopefully we can sign Donnarumma on a free this summer, although I doubt it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It would be surprising to see a young team + Zlatan with the scudetto, almost unheard of. But these are strange times. If we don't win it then Inter have absolutely no excuse not to. But we'll see if we are contenders by February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)