Serie A 2020-21 (7 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
So Bbilan positioning themselves to be 6 points clear

- - - Updated - - -

Must be a simple task to focus on the league while you sit behind Lille in your EL group

- - - Updated - - -

Objectively the competition in the league did not improve. Just that Juve are going through a transitional period of uncertainty at the moment. A time to strike and take advantage of the opportunity for those clubs able to.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
As we have known from previous years, it doesnt take much to win Serie A. Milan doesn't have to be amazing to win the league. We haven't been amazing for a few years now and we won it comfortably. You just have to be the best of the bad bunch.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
For the very first time I'm worried, bros :sad: Never been the case before even when we were trailing merda hard or when Roma, then Napoli then Lazio were really close. After a downtrend since 2015 this team arrived at a point where it looks completely dysfunctional and Agnelli hired a retard, then a rookie to fix it? Nothing is lost yet and our competitors might as well fall apart but this JJ is the weakest since 2012.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Team that has Ronaldo, Dybala, Morata, Kulusevski, De Ligt... losing the Scudetto to grandpa Ibra. :lol:

That would be beyond disaster.

The funniest things is that I can actually see it happening.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Milan is on a rainbow patch, they won't keep this up forever. Last season 83 points was enough for the title, season before that 80, this season will be similar. I dont see a team on the level of 17/18 Napoli to challenge us this season, Ibras Milan definitely isnt one.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Milan is on a rainbow patch, they won't keep this up forever. Last season 83 points was enough for the title, season before that 80, this season will be similar. I dont see a team on the level of 17/18 Napoli to challenge us this season, Ibras Milan definitely isnt one.
We'll see. Atalanta were great throughout last season.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Still a better scenario than losing the scudetto to inda.
Team that has Ronaldo, Dybala, Morata, Kulusevski, De Ligt... losing the Scudetto to grandpa Ibra. :lol:

That would be beyond disaster.

The funniest things is that I can actually see it happening.
You say those names as though they are extraordinary. Ronaldo is and always will be.
None of the other names on there are capable of forming a squad that will intimidate or bully a league into submission.

Certainly good enough to win it when firing on all (or even most) cylinders, but not good enough to win it just by showing up every week. The moment we hired Pirlo, we hung all of our league hopes on Ronaldo.

If it was Inter firing on all cylinders rather than Milan (who are bound to crumble soon) we would be facing the prospect of a team better than us without Ronaldo finding their feet before we do.

If this week proved anything, it’s that we have too many eggs in a 35-year old Ronaldo basket.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You say those names as though they are extraordinary. Ronaldo is and always will be.
None of the other names on there are capable of forming a squad that will intimidate or bully a league into submission.

Certainly good enough to win it when firing on all (or even most) cylinders, but not good enough to win it just by showing up every week. The moment we hired Pirlo, we hung all of our league hopes on Ronaldo.

If it was Inter firing on all cylinders rather than Milan (who are bound to crumble soon) we would be facing the prospect of a team better than us without Ronaldo finding their feet before we do.

If this week proved anything, it’s that we have too many eggs in a 35-year old Ronaldo basket.
Better in what sense? Certainly you dont think their players compare to ours no?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
arturo diaconale, the lazio spokesperson who gave some properly embarrassing interviews about juve during last season, died today. first gigi simoni, now him. 2020 has been too harsh on anti-juve people.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
arturo diaconale, the lazio spokesperson who gave some properly embarrassing interviews about juve during last season, died today. first gigi simoni, now him. 2020 has been too harsh on anti-juve people.
I was going to mention you on this.

The most deluded and biased person in an official capacity I've seen in a long time.

RIP, and thanks for the laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)