Serie A 2020-21 (228 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Any news guys? What are the chances of the Napoli game being cancelled? Maybe this Genoa situation will serve as a wake-up call for other teams and players to pay more attention to their safety and not get too relaxed when it comes to Covid.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Napoli already making noises about wanting the game against us cancelled on Sunday.

Fuck them! The Lega Serie A/UEFA regulations state that if you have at least 13 players fit/available in a matchday squad, you must play and you can’t ask for a game to be called off.

But we all know Serie A will bend the rules however they can to fuck with Juve and help that scum wherever possible, so I fully expect this game not to go ahead.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So unless 13-15 of their players have come down with COVID, they have no reason to not bring a squad of players to Turin and play the game. PSG and Steuea Bucharest have had squads decimated by COVID recently and still played. Man up you garbage munching rats.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
So unless 13-15 of their players have come down with COVID, they have no reason to not bring a squad of players to Turin and play the game. PSG and Steuea Bucharest have had squads decimated by COVID recently and still played. Man up you garbage munching rats.
Ironically, this is their best chance to take on Juve. Pirlo is still figuring things out and we're still missing some players. Once the Juve engine is revving at full speed, the Napoli garbage truck has no chance to catch us.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #595
    Napoli already making noises about wanting the game against us cancelled on Sunday.

Fuck them! The Lega Serie A/UEFA regulations state that if you have at least 13 players fit/available in a matchday squad, you must play and you can’t ask for a game to be called off.

But we all know Serie A will bend the rules however they can to fuck with Juve and help that scum wherever possible, so I fully expect this game not to go ahead.
    they'll play the game when Insigne is fit to play. :baus:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 224)