Serie A 2020-21 (20 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
La Liga is number 1 and has been for a long time.
:rofl: :howler: Are you sure about this? La Liga teams have been a joke for the past couple of seasons. After Ronaldo left Real, it left a huge gaping hole in the league, in terms of value and marketability for sure, and even in terms of overall quality. I hate the EPL, but it's definitely the number 1 league in Europa now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
anyone here excited about the 2nd-4th spot races? no talking about which teams we like or dislike, but just the overall competitiveness for those spots

inter, lazio, atalanta, napoli, roma, milan all competing for cl spots. its going to be a crazy race for these spots this season i think. i predict lazio to struggle initially competing between CL and serie until december when they crash out of cl to focus on serie a.

@Osman @JuveJay @GiocataGrande @AriG @rakib567 @Hustini @pavluska @s4tch @Cerval

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
:rofl: :howler: Are you sure about this? La Liga teams have been a joke for the past couple of seasons. After Ronaldo left Real, it left a huge gaping hole in the league, in terms of value and marketability for sure, and even in terms of overall quality. I hate the EPL, but it's definitely the number 1 league in Europa now.
Yes, I am sure. 102 points vs 90 and they have been number 1 for almost 10 years non stop.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Coefficients take into the account the last 5 years. (4 in this case since the season has just begun). I expect Spain to not be nearly as dominant in the next 5 years.
This paat season alone they have again won the most points. By a minimal margin above Germany, but still. As long as their 2nd tier clubs do great in EL, they can remain at #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)