Serie A 2020-21 (11 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So is everyone feeling alot more confident now or is it just me?
i'll start to feel optimistic when we manage to comfortably win 4-5 matches and achieve a couple of clean sheets in a row. this was part of our usual routine for years, and it was the key for those scudetti.

we have spal, samp, roma and napoli before the porto match. in their current form, neither of these teams shouldn't be a problem for a scudetto worthy juve on cruise control. let's see how pirloventus manages january and february. besides the inda match, we looked a tiny bit better so far.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Next week we have:
Samp Juve
Inter Benevento
Bologna Milan

Inter will surely beat Benevento while I fail to see how Milan can drop points against Bologna.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S considering teams will do the same as they have in the first half of the season - Milan will finish on 86pts which means:
In order to win the Scudetto we need to first win the Napoli game and then we need something like 15W 2D 2L - With our current consistency I doubt it but lets hope we all (most of us) are just missing the start of our re-birth

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Easy wins for Milan and Inter next week

We have a very tricky away fixture against Samp. We often struggle at the Marassi, but usually against Genoa and not Samp. But I’m still a bit wary of this fixture. Ranieri is no fool and will prepare his team well for sure. Must win indeed.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hopefully covid claims some victims. lukaku, theo, kessie, barella, kjear, immobile,

no symptoms or harm of course. just want them to miss next 2 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Easy wins for Milan and Inter next week

We have a very tricky away fixture against Samp. We often struggle at the Marassi, but usually against Genoa and not Samp. But I’m still a bit wary of this fixture. Ranieri is no fool and will prepare his team well for sure. Must win indeed.
last year away against samp, we needed two legendary goals from dybala and ronaldo to win. hope the key players rise up to win this match

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Many will point out at Juve as the underachievers of the first half of this season. My choice here is Inter.

The CL fiasco aside, I find it unbelievable that they are (if we beat Napoli) only 2 pts ahead of us at half season. I saw most of their matches and they are indeed a very good team. Very strong starting 11 that dominates matches. Players have their roles and know each other. They had luck with injuries and covid.
Even their numbers show that they should be ahead of us by a lot.
Hakimi, Barella, Handanovic and Lautaro played all 19 matches, Lukaku 18, Vidal, Brozovic and De Vrij 17, Young 16. They (almost always) had a full team and they have a bench consisting of quality and proven players like Alexis, Eriksen, Perisic.
On the other hand, Ronaldo played 15, Morata and Cuadrado 14, Dybala 11, De Ligt 10, Alex Sandro 7. We are always missing important starters.
Their attackers score and assists as much as ours, even if we have Ronaldo. Their midfielders have better numbers than ours, their fullbacks too.
They seriously underachieved imo and they're lucky to be free of European duties in spring.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
conte and oriali might just achieve their aim with their bitching: according to some news, rizzoli will keep maresca away from inda for a while. this is the same maresca that let lautaro martinez walk away with this:

also, maresca's record with inda over the last 3 seasons: 9 serie a matches, 6 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses (both from '18-19 when inda were shit anyway), 4 wins for conte and inda before this weekend's draw.

conte is getting fucking ridiculous, and rizzoli will be his bitch if he really bans the ref from inda matches. also, isn't cherry picking the refs was the reason why some teams got their calciopoli punishments (and some others simply walked away)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)