Serie A 2019/20 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
In France we stopped the championship before everyone else because 22 players on a field is too dangerous, but never far away the ridiculous, we are the 1st country to have authorized 5000 fans in the stadium for the match between the PSG and Le Havre: no social distancing, people with and without masks.
You are the 1st first world country to allow fans in the stadium but in my pathetic third world country there were fans in every championship games and more than 12 000 during the Bulgarian Cup final few weeks ago, situated in two or three sectors so the rest of the stadium was empty seats, masks were optional, penalty shootout drama, lots of hugging, kissing and touching...

They closed the stadiums for fans again after that, but now will probably allow the Europa League playoff to be played with fans, because both clubs involved are insisting on that...

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Yep their system simply works. Gasp does a lot of rotation. Ilicic, Gomez, Hateboaer, Palomino, Gollini, Toloi, all starters and they manage to put 4 goals in first half. Take 6 starters out of any other team in Serie A and they wont be able to perform as Atalanta.

P.s. 7 out of 11 players are bench players not starters.
cbea68d0c7dd82442dd15ef43adbe2c5.jpg
Now, come on man. We also rotate Berna, Matuidi, Danillo, DES, Ramsey, Rabiot !!!

On a serious note, I can't believe that we went from one of the best midfield (Pogba, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio) in the world to utter garbage.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Also Tonali isn't playing, shows how important he is :stuckup:
Yes, he was incredible in that 0:6 vs Inter two weeks ago.

That kid is probably the most overrated player in Europe, Brescia is a terrible team with very poor group of players and even if Tonali is of the better ones that doesn't make him good or rated at 50+ mil.

I get that people would like to have a new Pirlo, but Sandro has absolutely nothing in his skillset that even slightly resembles Andrea, there isn't a single thing about Tonali that is exceptional and special, his popularity is mainly due to his hair and his choice of a shirt number, he hasn't done anything remarkable the whole season, except for that sweet goal he scored vs Torino that was called off due to offside...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yes, he was incredible in that 0:6 vs Inter two weeks ago.

That kid is probably the most overrated player in Europe, Brescia is a terrible team with very poor group of players and even if Tonali is of the better ones that doesn't make him good or rated at 50+ mil.

I get that people would like to have a new Pirlo, but Sandro has absolutely nothing in his skillset that even slightly resembles Andrea, there isn't a single thing about Tonali that is exceptional and special, his popularity is mainly due to his hair and his choice of a shirt number, he hasn't done anything remarkable the whole season, except for that sweet goal he scored vs Torino that was called off due to offside...
That post was tongue in cheek, and anyone who's seen him knows he's nothing like Pirlo. And I don't think he's worth 50M either, but he'd be a good player to have at Juve

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
That post was tongue in cheek, and anyone who's seen him knows he's nothing like Pirlo. And I don't think he's worth 50M either, but he'd be a good player to have at Juve
I wasn't sure, there are a lot of people here who consider him a world class talent and a future world beater, he might eventually develop into a good/very good player, working hard and putting massive effort usually pays off, he's got all the time in the world, but so far... Meh, nothing remarkable, a move to Juve or Inter to be the 5th choice mid doesn't seem like a good idea.

He should definitely move away from Brescia and stay in Serie A, Lazio, Napoli, Fiorentina, Parma even, Sassuolo... Lots of options to choose from, but his asking price is ridiculous, should be at least twice lower than that...

He needs to play on a regular basis and don't be another Berardi, when the time comes he has to take it to the next level, but now it's too early, a couple of seasons and significant progress will make him a good player to have at Juve, Inter, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)