Serie A 2019/20 (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
odd, I would think you would be grateful to the mods that you are still an active poster here.
They'll never learn, I'm the anti Jinx not the other way around

- - - Updated - - -

thankfully Gordo did that or else...
banning someone after taking a 3 goal lead well into 2nd half? no that's just retarded.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
banning someone after taking a 3 goal lead well into 2nd half? no that's just retarded.
The disrespect here though

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. Let me make sure I am following this correctly.

Please correct me if i am incorrect.

So Badass devil's Serie A thread ban just expired, he shows up talking shit to Gordo. He's on a high after the Lazio - Lecce game. Boasting about how he's not a jinx and the mods are actions were "retarded"

Fast forward 90 minutes and we're 4-2 down against Milan in one of the most embarrassing displays in years.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

So Badass devil's Serie A thread ban just expired, he shows up talking shit to Gordo. He's on a high after the Lazio - Lecce game. Boasting about how he's not a jinx and the mods are actions were "retarded"

Fast forward 90 minutes and we're 4-2 down against Milan in one of the most embarrassing displays in years.
The thought that jinxes are a factual thing and are somehow a bannable offence when you're celebrating a 3 goal lead deep in the 2nd half... yes how is that not retarded?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Genoa Napoli is gonna be another great game. I expect them to win otherwise theyd be in real trouble. Also Atalanta wont have an easy game against Samp.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
They've a 4 pt cushion but I hope Torino gets relegated. Two less tough games/derbies to worry about.

Just watched our highlights. Can't believe Bonucci and AS did what they did. It needed something crazy for 2-4. Bonucci delivered with ass tackle.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I thought you guys joke about jinxes. Pls don't tell me you believe in voodoo bad juju.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Pioli has actually done a good job at Milan this season tbh, really steadied the ship there after the failed Giampaolo experiment, cant be easy coaching when you know your gone at the end of the season

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's deceiving when coaches do well late in a failed season. Look at Man Utd, Napoli probably some other teams I am forgetting. The season is a turd and so the only way is up, pressure is considerably off and they are just going on a run to see how many points can be earned.

What's the betting that by next February 2/3 of Pioli, Gattuso and OGS are out of a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)