Serie A 2019/20 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Atalanta are 12 points ahead of Roma and 15 ahead of Napoli. Wonderful season, they won 4/4 post Covid. I hope by the time they play us they would have secured CHL.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Meh Atalanta and Lazio are scary fixtures but the other three should be easy wins.

Lazio have already beaten and outplayed us twice this season while Atalanta are in insane form.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We have 5 banana peel matches coming up:
Torino
AC Milan
Atalanta
Sassuolo
Lazio

Hopefully, we’ll be able to dispatch Torino with relative ease but the others look scary.
Milan doesnt look scary at all. The only problem I see when facing Milan is that Juve players are not motivated at all. They dont consider them as a worthy opponent. I almost feel bad for them.

Aug 2, 2005
We have 5 banana peel matches coming up:
Torino
AC Milan
Atalanta
Sassuolo
Lazio

Hopefully, we’ll be able to dispatch Torino with relative ease but the others look scary.
Lazio has almost same opponents as us coming up
And in those few cases when it is different, we are facing a team same level as the ones Lazio is facing

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Highly doubt it. But who cares, let's just win our own games and they can do whatever they want.
It won't be easy. We have what it takes to win Scudetto despite refs helping Lazio and Inter.

To be honest, there were blatant ref errors in last few rounds in favour of Inter and Lazio and that is worrying. Not only for this season, but for the next one.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It won't be easy. We have what it takes to win Scudetto despite refs helping Lazio and Inter.

To be honest, there were blatant ref errors in last few rounds in favour of Inter and Lazio and that is worrying. Not only for this season, but for the next one.
Dont start with this..
We are Juventus and we dont moan we just win..

- - - Updated - - -

Lucky we have Roma last day of the season. If us and Lazio are on equal points, you can bet your ass they’d much prefer us to take the Scudetto over their hated city rivals
So you think they will be unprofessional?
The fans might cheer for Juve but I expect the players to give 100%!

- - - Updated - - -

My conspiracy radar suggests that most teams will let Lazio win just so that we don’t win the league
Teams will play as usual.
Refereeing might favor them but I still expect it to be soft calls and not a clear cut mistakes such as the one vs Fiorentina (The Caicedo dive - I think it was vs Fiorentina).

Overall games I expect us to get as much points as Lazio - The ones that may decide the title are vs Atalanta and Lazio.
If we beat Lazio I believe we will win while if we draw I suggest we will have a slight advantage
As for Atalanta - I honestly think our system can make Atalanta suffer. I expect us to beat them (even with Sarri) but Atalanta are surely no pushovers and deserves respect.
Milan away - We should be able to win (but we also should have beat them clear when playing on CI).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)