Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,961
    I can imagine these meetings where Lotito is fighting tooth and nail to get the season completed by any means necessary, lol.

I noticed yesterday that he was angling toward a scudetto play-off because it was so close. They are so fucking desperate it's amusing.

I like how he keeps mentioning that it's not because Lazio are in the scudetto race but because it's for the good of football. Sure.
    If he could he'd have his buddy and Nazio fan Collina ref the games too. :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Yup, Nazio is afraid we will get the Scudetto if season ends here, so for 2 months now they haven't shut their filthy mouths.

We ain't taking the Scudetto in that manner anyway. We are not Inter.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    some teams (roma, lazio, parma, bologna, probably some others too) will resume training on monday. juve won't.

i bet the usual suspects won't talk about campionato falsato.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    Guys dont worry im not the one who takes these decision. After the corona thing i have completely lost desire for football. This talk about Lazio and other clubs is nonsense.

Corona will change, economy, and every other aspect of life. These guys are talking as nothing has happened.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    AIC: 'Unacceptable salary cuts'

If players dont agree to salaries cut i see a lot of teams will go bunkrupt.

People have less money after corona, teams will earn less from tv rights (less people will subsribe for sports channel). ticket prices will drop, players value will drop but salaries to remain untouched. I dont see that happening.

After all there is so much money on football and it dont make any sense. Prices in football should go like crude oil
    @Bjerknes :p

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    AIC: 'Unacceptable salary cuts'

If players dont agree to salaries cut i see a lot of teams will go bunkrupt.

People have less money after corona, teams will earn less from tv rights (less people will subsribe for sports channel). ticket prices will drop, players value will drop but salaries to remain untouched. I dont see that happening.

After all there is so much money on football and it dont make any sense. Prices in football should go like crude oil
    @Bjerknes :p
    :agnelli:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 60)